Arnavsi 38

Story continues from Kabir pointing gun on Arnav ....

————————————————————————-

Arnav: i knew ki tum aisi kuch ghatiya sa kaam Karoge kabir isliye mein aapne saath inko lekar aya tha ... mein kanoon ko haath mein nahi Lena chahata ...( I knew that you will do something this downgrade kabir thats why I brought them with me ... I don't want to take law in my hands )

Right then the police officers come in and stood next to Arnav ..

Police:We have heard all your conversation with Mr Raizada ....Mr Obreo appna hatiyaar niche kardo aur apne aapko police ke hawale kardo ...ab tumhara Kheel khatam ..( we have heard all your conversation with Mr Raizada.. Mr Obreo you should surrender yourself and put the gun down ... now your game is over ...)

Kabir lowers the gun and surrenders himself but he gives a bad look to Arnav while moving out he stands right beside Arnav and says

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kabir : aasli asteen ka saap toh Khushi ki amma hai aur woh abhi tak Bahar hai .....Toh kya howa ki mein jail ja raha hoon ....mera kaam woh pura karengi ....likh ke rakhlo...( the main poisonous snake is khushis mother and she is still out ... so what if I'm in jail she will finish my job for me ...mark my words and keep it somewhere .)

Arnav: zaida bhakwas tumhare moh se acha nahi lagta Obreo .. I'll see you in court ...( all this non sense doesn't suit you kabir .. I'll see you in court)

Kabir : zaida din andar nahi rahoinga Raizada I'll see you soon( I won't stay in very long Raizada I'll see you soon)

He says that and leaves with the cops ...while they drag him with hand cuffs on... he keeps giving Arnav a deadly glar as he walks out ....

Arnav gets up and walks out with one thing in his mind Khushis safety...as soon as Arnav sits in his car he calls khushi.

Phone rings but Khushi has dozed off ... after a while he hangs up and calls the guards ..

Guard: yes sir

Arnav: is everything alright ...Khushi is not answering her phone she dint leave the house right

Guard: no sir she has remained inside ever since you left.

Arnav kept calling her but she has slept he reached their new house in no time and hurried inside .. he opened the door only to see her sleeping peacefully on the bed with a book in her hand .. he came closer to her and sat beside her ..

Arnav: you scared me bachha ...

He hugged her leaning forward and kissed her forehead ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ARNAVSI (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें