Arnavsi 21

Story continues when Arnav inside the room after talking to Aman.

They both had shower , breakfast and headed out to office .

At AR designs :
Khushi and Arnav enter the office to greet employees who still had confusion stuck on there face . They all stood up and said good morning to Arnav . Arnav said good morning and started walking to his office but then he looked back and saw khushis sad face ... she was slowly walking behind him looking down ...So he decided to let everyone know the truth., he cannot see her like this anymore ...He doesn't like it when she is sad and embarrassed about something which is not her fault at all. As they climb a few steps Arnav turns around and holds khushi waist . Khushi tries to wiggle away but he pulls her close to him ...

Arnav: CAN I GRAB YOUR ATTENTION EVERYONE... I have a announcement to make . Khushi and I are married now so I would like you all to meet my wife Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada And as of right now I would like everyone to give her the same respect as you give to me ....I hope thats clear now everyone can get back to work. Thank you.

Arnav could hear congratulations and stuff coming from them . He smiled at khushi who was red with feeling nervous about all this .He held her close still and walked up to the office . As they Entered the office khushi hugged Arnav tightly taking him by surprise ..

Arnav : khushi what happened .?

Khushi: thank you Arnavji for doing that .....I ... I was really wondering if this will be ever possible for us to bring the word out.

Arnav: khushi why won't i ....you are my wife and everyone needs to give you the same respect they give me . I have also organized a press conference where I'm going to declare my marriage so that the whole world knows that Arnav Singh Raizada is taken and that is by a beautiful princess like you. I love you so much khushi and I can't explain this feelings I have for you as a husband is just different.. i don't want you to feel insecure. I want everyone to know I'm married so we can openly be with each other without questions .

Khushi came up and kissed his chin they both smiled .

Arnav : I really love you a lot princess.

Khushi: I love you too Arnav... I'm sorry you have to go through all this because of me . You already have so much to handle and on top you have to deal with media now .

Arnav : don't say that. I doing this for my own benefit ..

Khushi: kya?? ...(what??)

Arnav: yes , ones everyone finds out we are married then I can love you in public when ever I want , no questions asked because they will know it's my wife .
But if I don't do this then their will be people like that girl at the restaurant and media will spread the fake news of me having affair with a married women and Mrs Raizada Do you want that.?

Khushi: no ... no I don't .

She said with a pout on her face .

Arnav: by the way you looking really good Mrs Raizada ...

He leaned in and kissed her lips ....she stood still not responding ... he squeezed her waist she gasp and kissed him back giggling in his mouth and he held her more closer ... They kept kissing when Aman knocked and opened the door . Seeing the couple in a embrace he turned around quickly.

Aman: oh sorry sorry sorry I'll come back.

Arnav quickly wiped his lips with a tissue which had khushis lipstick smeared on them . Khushi walked to her cabin blushing and closed the door.

Arnav: Aman you can come in .

Aman: I'm so sorry yaar ...

Arnav: it's ok. What brings you in and any updates on the research I gave you this morning.