Arnavsi 37

"Hello friends I might have two or more chapters after this before the end I like describing my updates in details so it might take me longer... I know I said in my last chapter that it was my second last one but I might need one or two more chapter so we will see how this goes .... thank you for staying with me and loving my updates ... so without further a due ....."
————————————————————————

Story continues form Arnav going to the hospital and looking at the unconscious Khushi while the doctor checks her ...

Arnav: I don't know doctor but whoever is behind this I won't spare them...

He said looking at the unconscious Khushi...Arnav sat beside her cupping her face ... anger spitting from his eyes ... he bend down and kissed her forehead ... slowly picking her hand up he held it with both hands and said

Arnav: I promise you bachha who ever is behind this is going to pay for this ... if I have to become ASR for this I will ...

Khushi just laid there sleeping because doctor gave her injection. She dozed off before Arnav could get there . Doctor came back again with her chart and said

Doctor : Mr Raizada can I please talk to you in my office.

He dint look back kept looking at khushi while he said

Arnav: yes doctor you go I'm coming..

The doctor left .. he bend down and pecked her lips ... and forehead .. he brushed her hair back neatly and brought her blanket up to the neck and slowly got up stepping back wards looking at her he closed the door . He dint want to leave but has to .

In the doctors cabin:

Arnav: Doctor Khushi and the baby ... why is she still unconscious...

Doctor : Darne ki koi baath nahi hai Mr Raizada ( no need to be scared mr Raizada ) Khushis blood reports came back and evrything is normal but now that she has gone through this trauma she has to be away from all this and you have to make sure she is protected and not afraid , when she came in she woke up while we were bringing her to the room she was having panic attack's I had to give her an injection to calm her down.. don't worry it's not going to harm the baby. The baby is fine ... but Khushi needs extra care and attention .. has she started her prenatals already ?

Arnav: i have it in the office doctor .. she was suppose to start that today... but

Doctor : ok make sure she starts taking it and avoid her going anywhere .. she needs to rest and stay in a protective place until you find out who is doing this ..and I hope you are taking legal help ...

Arnav: I know very well who is doing this .. but I will let the police handle this and I know there is one more person who is going to help me. I'm going to call him after this... as far as Khushi is concerned I will keep her safe and I know where ... I love her more then anyone can imagine doctor ... she is my life ... I won't let anyone harm her while I'm alive ....can I take her home today doctor ..

Doctor : let her rest mr Raizada ..

Arnav: I won't wake her up I'll take her while she is sleeping ...

Doctor: teek hai (ok)how ever you please but take this prenatals for now this is from the pharmacy here in the hospital and have her start this Soon it's good for her and baby's growth ...

Arnav took the tablet bottle and went back to Khushis room ....he made a few calls and arrangements...a nurse came in with wheelchair to take Khushi to the car ...