Arnavsi 40

Story continues from Nk and Akash heading out to GH ......

Nk is debating as to if he should tell Akash of what's going on and how he is getting used in between but Arnavs words kept echoing in ear...

Nk: Akash bhai ... why are you going to Khushi jis house and how do you know garima ji

Akash: woh Nk I haven't told anyone in the house except for a Arnav and Aman about this ... I love payal ji and I spoke to garima aunty about a marriage proposal ....

Then Akash elobrated the whole scene of how he went to GH and then garden scene where he proposed payal ....how payal accepted his love and them getting caught ... how he requested her hand in marriage and what garima said .....she said she will think and give him a call back If she accept ...

Nk thought ...Akash is so clean hearted that he dint think about how garima could change all of a sudden from denial to acceptance ...he cannot analyze the fact that she was one who got police to RM and created drama now all of a sudden she is trying to show soft side towards Khushi and there could be something fishy behind it ...

"Well that's why we have Nk now to knock some sense in his head ...."

Nk: bhai have you ever thought that garima ji changed all of a sudden and there could be possibility ... I'm not saying there is but little possibility remains to where she could have a evil plan hidden behind knowing about Khushi jis location...this lady who got police to RM all of a sudden misses her and nannav... doesn't it make you think...

Akash: how do you know about police situation Nk

Nk: woh woh Khu......khushi ji told me in London

He said thining his lips and folding it in and inwardly smacking his head ...

Akash: oh ... well things change maybe she cha ... changed ..

He said focusing on Nks words thinking maybe Nk is right what if she is making a conspiracy behind his back by accepting him and Payal so easily without fuss ... well Atleast he will find out if she really did accept him or not but trying to find location and the way she was asking again and again ...

He is thinking and driving... he stopped his car and looked Nk

Akash: Nk do you know something that I don't

Nk: no bhai im just accompanying you here just because I don't have anything better to do right now ...

Akash smiled at his answer and gestures him to get out ..they got off and akash looked at himself in the side mirror of the car adjusting his hair one last time... he is going to see first time after confession ...he wants to look good

Nk: akash enough man you look a-ok dude Seriously...

Akash punches his arm in playful manner and both walked to the porch of the house... akash knocked and both waited outside...

In the Jail:
Conversation between kabir and his lawyer :

Kabir : I don't want to hear any shitty excuses Mr Agarwal if you can do this job then good if not then I'll find my self a different lawyer ...