Arnavsi 32

Story continues from Arnav and khushi encounter with the picture of him and Meera .

Let's see who she is ??

———————————————————————

Khushi : who is she arnav ??

Arnav: no one you should worry about bachha and why are you crying ?

Khushi: if you see a picture of me with a guy like this hidden in a book ...what would you think or do?

She said like a baby crying ...he dint say anything . Just a mere thought of her with someone else makes him fist his hand tighter . He is hiding something And she knows it very well by his expression .

Khushi: talk to me .. tell what will you think and do Arnav ?

Arnav: baby please ....

He said feeling annoyed by her question .

Khushi: DON'T BABY ME....answer me what would you do ?

Arnav looked at her surprised at her words.

Arnav: I will bash that bas****d who dare to come near you or touch you.... but this ( he said looking at the pic) it's nothing like you think. She is Meera my 1st year collage prom date nothing more or less . She is just friend Khushi .

Khushi: is ?

Arnav: I mean was... but why does it matter so much ? Will you please Stop crying now dammit.

Khushi: na I don't believe you . If it's nothing more or less then why are you hiding this picture in a book ha ?

Arnav: I'm hiding it because if mom would have seen it .. I would have been married to her already .

He said that thinking why is she even crying without knowing the truth... Khushi looked at him confused .

Khushi: you are still hiding something...Why were you angry when you saw the picture... ? yeh hume dijiye( give this to me )

She said trying to grab the pic again.

Arnav: nahi ( no)

Khushi: dijiye warna ( give it or else )

Arnav: warna kya ... kya karogi tum (or else what . What will you do )

Khushi: Dekhiye aapne humara pyaar dekha hai gussa nahi .( look you have only seen my love not my anger )

Arnav: acha ...gusse mein tum aur zayeda khoobshurat Lagti ho.( really ....you look more beautiful when you are angry )

He said pulling his hand up more into the air while she tries to grab the pic . He is trying to change the mood and subject but it's not working ...He quickly wraps his hand around her waist and kisses her cheeks as she comes close trying to grab the picture , every time she tries she gets kissed by him ..

Khushi: chodiye hume.( leave me )

She said wriggling In his arms Trying to avoid his kisses ...

Arnav: first stop Trying to grab the picture then I won't do this ...

Khushi: teek hai . Hume aapse baath hi nahi karni.( fine ... I don't want to talk to you)

Khushi pulled herself out from his grasp and ran outside wiping her tears ...

Arnav: khushi listen .

Arnavs thought : Shit why did I put this in here . Great now I have to make it up to her . I made cry again, I should have just told her instead of making it harder for her to understand ...