Arnavsi 9

Gupta house mid night:

Everyone at khushi's House is sleeping except for khushi .she is thinking about Yesterday and how she had to go through all this marriage proposal forcefully . She is lost in her thoughts when her heart beat increases all of a sudden she left as if she can feel Arnav somewhere around her. She quickly got up and took small steps towards the window of her house trying not to wake anyone up, she is feeling very uneasy .....to her surprise Arnav was standing there looking at the window with tears in his eyes . Khushi thought she is dreaming she pinched herself then looked again and to her surprise it was him. Her Arnavji was there outside her house looking at her window. She got really happy first , she sees a brightness in her dull life for some weird reason. No body can take her away form her Arnav anymore . No one can force her . She trusted him to come back she trusted her love will win and it did.

Arnav just stood there and they kept staring at each other from a Distance until khushi happiness started to change to anger . Now she was thinking about how he never called her . Or message her . Where has he been for these many days . What is it that he is hiding. I thought relationships always based on trusting but he Seems like he doesn't trust her to tell her what's going on in his life for this long. Anger started to build up inside her as she is still staring into his Carmel orbs .

On the other hand Arnav kept staring at khushi  too he saw the facial expression change from happy to sad then to a frown. He cannot take his eyes off her. He has missed her so much . He cannot explain this feeling. He feels like his heart going to explode, he wants her near him, he want s to hug her love her . He feels like he can breath better now that he has seen her , he is beyond happy. He knows the reason her facial expression change and that's why he brought akash to help him with work Because he knows he has to woo his khushi back. The staring contest is still on and finally he starts walking towards Gupta house only to his surprise khushi signals him to stop . He stopped right where he was he hasn't taken his eyes off her. Khushi signals him that she is coming out. She was scared so she told payal real quickly that she is going to meet Arnav ji .

Khushi: whispering - payal di? Payal di uff kaise Soti hai ...payal di ? ( payal sis payal sis . Omg how does she sleep...payal sis?)

Payal: hmm ......Khushi please let me sleep, chup chap so ja (yes... khushi let me sleep keep quite and sleep.)

Khushi: payal Utoh( payal wake up)

Payal: khushi kya howa( what happen Khushi)

Khushi: Arnavji aye hai.( Arnav is here)

Payal thought he was inside the room so she quickly grabbed her blanket and rolled it up till her neck .

Payal: kya.. kaha hai ? Kaha hai?( what...? Where is he ? Where is he?)😂

Khushi : uffo Jiji yaha  nahi Bahar hai.( omg sis not here he is outside)

Payal: oh I thought he was here inside our room.

Khushi: hum abhi aye, please sambhal Lena please( I'm coming please save me if anything)

Payal: acha teek hai magar zaldi Ana.( alright but come back soon)

Khushi: teek hai. ( ok i will)

Khushi  slowly open the door then goes outside without making any noise . Payal is wide awake scared that of someone comes she will have to think about something.

Khushi comes outside only to see Arnav waiting there desperately .