Arnavsi 6

Airport:
8.30am flight to London .

Arnav held khushi in his embrace with a relief . He was happy that she came because for some reason he wanted to see her ones before he leaves but dint have enough courage to see her again. After much difficulty he asked her .

Arnav: khushi Baccha tum yaha kya kar rahi ho .(khushi baby what are you doing here )

Arnav tried to bring her out of the hug to look at her but khushi just held on tighter not letting go. Slowly she said...

Khushi: Arnav ji aap humme yon Chor kar kyun ja rahe ho?( Arnav why are you leaving me?)

Arnav felt as if something pierced him in his heart by hearing her baby voice demanding questions .

Arnav: mein....khushi mein tumhe chor kar nahi ja raha hoon I'll be back. Please baby please try and understand . It's just .... it's a emergency I have to go. Please don't make this hard for me as it is . I can't stay without you for a second and you have no idea how difficult this is for me as it is for you. And if you don't understand me then I don't know what to tell you.

Khushi was not satisfied wit his answers. Still sobbing she asked him,

Khushi: then tell me why ??... why are you leaving me without telling me Arnavji?? There must be a reason for it . It's a emergency you said. But don't I have the right to know what is it that you are leaving me all alone here . I just got you yesterday and today you are going. I'm scared . I trust you that you will come back but I'm still scared .

Arnav after careful consideration told her the reason trying not to hurt her as much as she is already .

Arnav: baby papa is really really sick and I dint want to hurt your feeling by telling you that we called and couldn't talk about us to mumma and papa .Khushi he in the hospital fighting his life and mumma is very tensed about this . I need to be there for them please understand as much as I hate leaving you here but I have to. I couldn't tell you because I did not know how or what your reaction would be if I told you I couldn't talk about our relationship with them.

Khushi : Arnav ji what makes you think that I would have questioned you knowing that papaji is sick. App shayad mujhe teek se jante nahi par humne apne mummy papa ko khoya Hai Bachpan mein ek car accident mein , hum jante hai jab Baath Ma Baap ki hoti hai toh uss waqt koi aur kaam zaroori nahi. Appko mujhepe itna bhi viswas nahi. Aap Hume itna hi jante hai)You probably don't know but when I was young and I lost my parents and I know when it come to parents no work is more important then them. You don't believe in me do you really know me enough) You could have told me instead of having me so worried that that I did something wrong I though. Please takecare of papa and if they need you to stay there humme Bhool Maat Jana hum aapke bina nahi rah sakteh . Hume Appke bhahot yaad ayegi. ( please takecare of papa and if you need to stay then stay but don't forget me I won't be able to live without you. )

He was shocked to know about her parents but he thought then how come she has mum and dad . He had a lot of questions arising but right now he had to board the flight and he said he has the rest of the life to live with her .At the same time he was so very proud of her , he is happy he chose a understanding girl for himself and he has full faith In her but somewhere In his heart he was scared to tell her about his dads condition. He doesn't want to loose her with any mistakes. He wants her to be happy like always and loving. He doesn't want sadness to touch her even a bit and here seeing her sobbing on his chest was really killing him from inside . He was mad at himself but he had to tell. He softly said after thinking for a while ....

Arnav: baby I can't live without you too,I'm so sorry khushi please forgive me mera baccha . I'm leaving my heart with you. Do you think I will be able to survive long without it. I will come back Jaan I promise please don't cry it's so hard for me to leave seeing you crying like this. I can't see tears in your eyes please khushi rona baand Karo( please khushi stop crying)