Arnavsi 35

Story continues from Khushi fainting and also from Akash and Payal being seen by Evil eye.
————————————————————————

Garima : PAYAL ........yah sab kya hai ( payal what is all this)

Payal : amma .( mom)

Garima : abhi ke abhi tum chalo yaha se aaj ke baad tum dono nahi mil sakte( right now let's go from here ... from today on you both can't meet)

Payal : magar amma ( but mum)

Garima : chup ekdam chup..tum bhaiyo ko our koi ghar nahi milta ... meri hi betiya mili tumhe isqh ladane ke liye...( shut up ... you brothers can't find another girl ... only my daughters you both seek to fall in love with )

Akash: auntie it's not like that mein payal se bhahot pyaar karta hoon aur mein usse shaadi karna chahata hoon( aunty it's not like that I love Payal alot and I want to marry her )

Garima: shaadi guda gudiya ka Khel nahi .... ( marriage its not a puppets game )

Akash: hum such kah rahe hai ... hum dono ek dusere se bhahot pyaar karte hai ( we are not lying we love each other a lot )

Garima thought about something and smiled evilly .. she is cooking a plan in her mind now ... she is going to use payal ... But for what and why ?????!

Payal: amma ( mom )

Garima : teek hai ( ok) but I need time to think about  this until then both of you can't meet .. let's go Payal.

Payal looked at her confused one min she was against it now all of the sudden she is saying she will think about it ... payal senses something wrong .

Akash: thank you so much aunty .

Garima : I will have payal call you herself when I come to an conclusion about this for now go home.

In this payal knew something is wrong ... she kept looking at akash shaking her head in denial as something is wrong ...akash closed his eyes in assurance that everything be alright and gestures her to keep in touch with phone .. garima is still lost in her evil thought she came out of her thought and grabbed Payals hand taking her back home ... while payal looked back at Akash crying as he stood their watching her vanish in the house ....he started his car and text her . Garima came inside the house telling payal to go to her  room and she went to call Kabir.....

Akash text: I'm so glad mum is considering our relationship ... please don't worry I will call you and  text you ... I love you Payal.

Payal read the message and cried... she held the phone to her chest closing her eyes ... she knows garima better and her evil planning ...

Back in Raizada mansion:

Arnav : KHUSHI.....

His phone drops from his hand and he runs to her .. he quickly picks her up and puts her on the bed slowly ..