Arnavsi 10

Khushi removed his hands from her face and turn around to walk back into her house

Khushi removed his hands from her face and turn around to walk back into her house. It's been long since they are talking and she doesn't want to fall weak. He has to understand the facts of trust in love. She is determined she won't give in so easily......let's see what Arnav does...

———————————————————————

Arnav is getting upset with khushi now. She is being so ignorant and keeps pushing his effort of confronting her and trying to justify himself . There is no turning him down he is ASR and she is his . He is determined that he will win her back by hook or by crook. He thinks if one way isn't working he has to try another way. So the explaining wasn't working so he thought to use his other side which was a romantic side of him to lure her to calm her down.

Arnav: khushi stop , how many times have I told you when I'm talking to you don't turn around and leave

Khushi stopped but dint turn around.

Arnav: You left me a voicemail that you want me and you are craving for me .

Now Khushi turns around giving him a surprised look.

Khushi: na .....nahi toh (no.... not really)

Arnav: do you want me to play the voicemail again?...

Khushi : nahi (no).

Arnav walks and completely blocks her from leaving he grabs her by her arms and started walking making khushi walk backwards she finally felt like she hit something and it was his car. Now Arnav was standing in front of her with her pushed all the way against his car he trapped her by putting arms around her shoulders so she cannot move . He looked at her straight in her eyes determined to make her shiver at his approach and his proximity on her. Khushi is breathing hard from anger and from the effect he has on her and also getting weak on her knees. Arnav leans forwards and places a kiss on her forehead keeping his lips on there for while making khushi gasp at the touch of his lips on her. She is really trying to control her emotions taking over her . Both of them equally determine not to give in.

Arnav: khushi baby ....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....I missed you please... IM SORRY.!!

Khushi : leave me I don't want to talk to you.