Arnavsi Final Chapter prt 2

Last chapter : Story begins from Arnav leaving for court case to fight case against garima and kabir .

""Let's see how this goes I'm not going to drag the case as I have no experience of Law . I come from medical field so I know more of doctors side of the story not law . I apologize If case is not explained well.""

New house :

Khushi wakes up soon after Arnav leaves . She looks
Around but does not find him , pouting her lips at first but then slowly a smile crept on her face as she remembers his touches and kisses in the morning .

Khushi: laad governor I love you sooooo much .

She said hugging a pillow ... she gets up yarning and rubbing her eyes .. her eyes go on the note sitting with a rose on top. She reads his note and touches her tummy after reading the last sentence of his note .

Khushi: Arnavji This little part of you growing inside me is the most precious gift from you and I never feel alone with our ansh ( baby) always with me.

As like he said in the note ....she abide by it and gets ready and has her breakfast then waits for him impatiently .

Meanwhile in the Court house:

Everyone is present including Arnav, NK , Aman , Mr Agarwal, Kabir and Judge, Garima, payal . Sashi and buaji.

Only one missing is Khushi . Arnav did not want to stress her with all this. She is already stressed enough with the almost getting shot scene plus he is trying to protect her and the baby. He knows very well that she will be mad about all this but he gave her a hint that he is going to fight a case. He is ready to face her hormonal changes if he has too during this difficult time .

There is two cases involved one is Kabir Vs Arnav and one is Garima vs Arnav . Both is getting solved today at the request of Arnav by the same judge in one court session in one court room because he doesn't want to pull this too much .

Case one starts :  Kabir Vs Arnav

Based in regards to kabir attempting to kill / shot Khushi .

The shooter he hired is present as well to provide his statement on the basis of kabir hiring him to shoot Khushi , when , where, why and what he told him were all the questions thrown by Arnav upon calling him to the witness booth. He came and disclosed all the information kabir told him to do in detail.

The driver also gives his statement about how all this happened and how he took Khushi to the hospital.
Everyone is shocked including payal and akash since they were unaware that this has all happened behind there Back already . Akash also felt disgusted by kabir and garimas doings. Payal saw him tighten his jaw from anger .. she squeezed his hand slightly giving him support and gesturing with her eye to calm down.

Judge document everything in his paper work. Judge then ask Arnav if khushi can provide her side of the statement. Arnav looked down thinking and said..

Arnav: in order to protect her from them I have kept her in a secure place for now your honor. Isolation was needed because she is under a lot of stress.

Arnav gets cut off when she enters

Khushi: I'm here your honor . I will give my statement.

Arnav is shocked to see her in court . He told her case but when and where . He looked back to see everyone's face and saw Sashi getting up . He went and hugged Khushi . It gave him an indication that probably Sashi has told her about this since only payal knows about her pregnancy others are unaware , if they would have known they wouldn't have told her about this stressful situation.
Sashi hugged her and kissed her forehead . Khushi started walking up towards the witness box when Arnav walked up to Khushi and held her hand.