Arnavsi 5

Gupta house :

Khushi : Arnavji just park right here I'll walk my way home it's too late and amma buaji babuji And Payal must be home .

Arnav: khushi no I won't let you walk on the road alone . Baby I can't just leave you here on the streets . It looks dangerous.

Khushi: Arnav ji I'm use to the streets here and I know everyone plus I don't know what they will say if they see me with you.

Arnav : I don't care what they say right now I'm not gonna let my princess just walk away from me like this on a street which looks sketchy to me . Khushi tum nahi jaogi woh bhi akele(khushi you won't go and on top of it alone)

Khushi : ok Arnavji  then move the car forward and then you can watch me as I go inside.

Arnav : khushi I love you and I want this to be as legal as we can make it, I know papa is going to talk to me tomorrow but I have to talk to them one day or another and if it had to be tonight I'm not scared to declare my love for you .

Khushi : teek hai toh chale .(ok fine let's go then )

Khushi and Arnav walk hand in hand towards the Gupta house . Arnav is feeling happy but khushi is a little tensed about this situation , thinking what is everyone is awake , who will open the door and by this time they had stepped in front of the door . khushi knocked very lightly in the door and then again , someone called out hold on from inside . Khushi gave a big sigh as she heard the voice . It was Payal . Thank god devi maiya she thought . Payal opened the door to find khushi and Arnav and gave a big smile with raised eyebrows after noticing the hand hold with smirk on her face she looked at khushi . Khushi tried to twist her hand free from Arnav when he held it tight giving it a light squeeze and not letting go. Payal then stepped side ways to let them inside. Everyone very silent and just looking. Payal giving a questionable look to khushi .Khushi did not know how to introduce Arnav to her but very hesitantly she said to payal .

Khushi did not know how to introduce Arnav to her but very hesitantly she said to payal

Khushi: Jiji thank you for getting the door . Di this is Arnav ji I mean ASR ji AR designs CEO.

Payal: appse milke khushi huwi Arnav ji( very nice to meet you)

Arnav :  humme bhi ( me too).

Payal: we came back late everyone is asleep . Ummm ....!! Come and sit inside I'll make you tea Arnav ji .

Arnav: no actually it's too late I should get going now .

Arnav dint want to let go of khushi but he had to. He knew he has no choice at this time but to bid his goodbyes. He looked at khushi sadly and let go of her hands hesitantly. Started moving on out the door and then looked back to khushi. She was looking at him with confusion written all over her face . She was thinking why is he so sad all of a sudden then she came back from her thoughts as she heard Arnav call her name.

Arnav: khushi mujhe Bahar nahi chorogi ?( khushi won't you walk me out ?)

Khushi : ji ......ji chalye ...( yes I'm coming )