Arnavsi 36

Next morning:

Akash woke up feeling scared of what might have garimas decision be and payal hasn't replied him either .. he doesn't know what to do ... he wants to tell Arnav but is scared to ..

On the other hand Payal got ready she needs to somehow meet Khushi and tell her about what's going on ...

Arnav woke up looking at khsuhi ...after last night he was scared about her since the doctor told him she needs to rest but they dint sleep until late because of her mood swings he thought and smiled ... she was sleeping with a smile on her face... How cute he thought and pinched her nose slowly ..she got closer to him and slept..

Arnav: my sunshine it's time to get up now ... remember you have to go to mandir( temple) with Nani and di ...

Khushi: ummm... hume pata hai ( umm ... I know )

She said in a sleepy voice ... making him smile ... he kissed her forehead and got up ... her hand which was resting on his waist grabbed his shirt before he could move..

Khushi: and where do you think you are going ..

Arnav: work Khushi ...

Khushi: Jana zaroori hai ..( is it necessary to go )

Arnav turned around and hugged her tight .. even he doesn't feel like going but he has been avoiding all the company work ever since in London ... he has to go back now ...

Arnav: baby as much as I want to be with you ... I can't ... work calls and akash has been doing everything for me while I was gone ... I have loads of work on his shoulders and I'm Pretty sure we have to sign bunch of paperwork which is pending for contracts ... so get ready go to temple and I'll have the driver bring you to AR to finish all the signing after me and maybe we can have lunch together or something ...

Khushi: ok I guess then I will meet you in AR ... but I will miss you ...

She said with a cute pout on her face ...Arnav kissed her pouted lips and went to shower and get ready ... she got up and made the bed ... her phone rang and message popped up ..she picked it up it's payal ..

Payal text: khushi can you meet me today I have to discuss something urgent with you.

Khushi text: ha (yes)... we are going to Durga temple in an hour meet me there ..

Payal text: ok I'll wait for you ..

Khushi text: any problem payal you seem upset?

Payal text: no Khushi we will talk when we meet please

Khushi senses something wrong... she feels like payal is hiding something...

Khushi text: ok see you then .

Arnav came out after shower he looked at khushis concerned face and asked her

Arnav: khushi what happened are you ok? Do you need to see doctor ?

Khushi: I'm fine Arnavji I was thinking about payal , she wants to meet me today and said she wants to talk about something urgent ... I'm scared what if amma?