Arnavsi 23

Story continues from khushi and Nani talking then khushi goes to pack her bag for the flight.

Arnav comes to the room looking around he saw her bring a bag and he kinda felt light now that she was going with him..

Arnav: good you are packing .. our flight is in 2hours . You can pack and get ready . After having breakfast we will leave . I already called Aman he will bring those papers for us to sign before we leave . I don't want any projects stuck in our absence . And Shona please don't forget warm clothes its a little cold there right now. Just for a couple days worth clothes is fine. I will order when we get there .

Khushi: ok .. I was thinking about that too that's why I got a big bag not sure what to take .

Arnav : it's ok we can just both pack our clothes in this one bag then , here let me show you.

Arnav went and threw some clothes in the bag and his traveling pack... khushi just looked at him while he kept throwing everything in the bag , shoving it in......she went and got some clothes and important things and kept it on the side pushing his stuff to one side . He saw her face ... she seemed surprised the way he was packing ...

Arnav: mein aise hi pack Karta hoon . ( I pack like this all the time. ) I don't have time to set things . I just throw every thing in and get going .

Khushi :it's ok Arnavji . I will set it for you.

He came and held her from the back while she quickly set his things on one side . He just stood there looking at her set stuff in a giffy.

Arnav: ho Gaya ... ( all done )

He asked ....::She looked at the bag and nodded yes.

Arnav: ok go get ready quickly I'll be jointing you soon.

While they went to shower and get ready everything was set . Arnav came to the room . He stopped at the door stunned . She was looking gorgeous .

Khushi s look;

How she does this so quick makes me wonder

How she does this so quick makes me wonder . All natural look ..traditional but mind blowing he thought ...

He walked up to khushi .

Arnav: you are so beautiful.

Khushi: thank you and you look handsome, your look is different today I love it ...

She said pulling his cheeks ..Arnav forwarded his hand to her...

Arnav : chale ( lets go)

Arnavs look;