Arnavsi 15

Hello friends... this chapter contains a lot of Arshi moments ... I'm moving very slow with my updates lately because I have a lot going on... I was trying to update twice a week but kept failing miserably... I'm watching ipkknd season one again... I've always wished to have more closeness between arshi so that's what I'm portraying in my story ... hope you like and vote ...

Thank you to all my followers and voters ... sorry for any grammatical errors.. 🤞🤞🤞

————————————————————————-story continues from when Arnav gets home and takes khushi to their room because he was missing her so much -

Arnav couldn't hold himself but to kiss his wife cheeks he was so desperate, he started dropping wet kisses on her cheeks , her forehead , he came down and dropped wet kisses on her neck and jawline ....Khushi was melting by his touch .. she couldn't hold herself but to clutch his shirt tightly pulling him more towards herself.. Arnav pulled her close to himself leaving no gap in between...

Khushi: (whispered) arnavji......

Arnav couldn't take it anymore....she was getting weak on her knees so he lifted her up and carried her to the bed and made her lay down ...Putting her down on the bed Arnav leaned over kissed her forehead again then her nose then her chin then he approached her lips but stopped looking at khushi , just admiring her face as it had a different expression he has never seen before , something so attractive to him.. she had her eyes closed with pleasure....when she felt he has stopped she opened her eyes only to meet a desire filled eye of Arnav staring back at her ... his eyes were dark ... he is trying to hold him self to proceed further and so is she... .she felt like pulling him close and giving into the desire but then reality drowned in and khushi pushed him off her ,getting up she ran and closed herself in the bathroom Arnav ran after her but was too late to stop her ...

She realized what she was doing....this is what she was always scared of .. she was losing her controls by his touch as much as she knows this is not wrong because he is her husband and he has all the rights on her to love her and show his desires for her . But she isn't ready she wants this relationship blessed by elders then she will give herself fully to her husband right now all this is too much to handle , plus she is confused if he said he will not do anything like this then why is he testing her patience.

Arnav : khushi  baby please open the door khushi please I'm sorry .. I ... I wasn't going to do anything further... baccha please open the door ... I missed you khushi please I love you dammit open the door.

Khushi : I'm sorry Arnav ji But I cant do this ,please leave me alone for sometime.

Arnav : I know I'm sorry I got carried away baccha..

Khushi : please Arnavji...

Arnav felt really bad he broke his own rule of no intimacy but it's not his fault he has desires for his wife which he is trying to show to her . He knows better not to cross the limits that's why he stopped before he could go out of control... as much as he wanted to claim her lips he stopped him self ...

He sat down on the recliner all mad at himself for getting carried away by the closeness and for missing her this much that he forgot his own promise he made to her .. waiting for her to come out.

 waiting for her to come out