Arnavsi 22

Story continues from hari Prakash calling Arnav and khushi downstairs for dinner.

Arnav : tell her we will be down soon.

He looks back at khushi who was correcting her saree and sat up on the bed , her face was red his favorite color . Arnav saw her state and nervousness and shyness after what happened so he thought to tease her like always ....

Arnav: so khushi how do you like our new bed .

Khushi: new bed ??

Arnav: ha .. remember we got a new bed today .. so do you like it ??...

Khushi lost her words.. she looked around the bed and then looked back at him confused. She was thinking in her head laad governer at this time can only think of a question like this .

Khushi : teek hai .. ( its ok) I mean it's ni...nice ...

Arnav:It looks like it's a lucky bed, the way we welcomed it .......now it might be thinking it's special .....

Khushi: kya ( what)??

Arnav chuckled at her respond .... she was lost n blushing ....he saw her looking down trying to avoid conversation ....

Arnav: ok .... ok enough thinking now go freshen up and let's go down for dinner .if you keep sitting there then i know better things we can do then you just sitting on the bed here like this ....

Khushi: nahi ...( no)

Khushi was about to get up ...when Arnav thought to tell her the reason why he made her partner in business...

Arnav: hold on khushi.....

He said leaning back .. he lied back on her lap facing her .. she moved back alittle .. but he was too fast..he looked at her face which was pale from embarrassment after what she did under the influence of desire...

Khsuhi: hume Jana hai Arnav ... please utheye ( Arnav i need to go ....please get up)

Arnav : But I want to sleep on your lap here for sometime...

Khushi: please get up Arnavji..

She said looking down trying to avoid his gaze...

Arnav: khushi please look at me ..... please don't blame yourself for anything that Happen right now .. we are married and it's normal between couple ,we did not cross any boundaries .......

Khushi looked at him questionable......

Arnav :listen to me ....you accept it or not you are my life now and I will never leave a chance to love you I don't care if we argue , we fight no matter what I'll always love you... remember that always .. and as far as the request is concerned for you signing the papers....... it has always been in the family rule that when a Raizada gets married they give 50 percent ownership to there wife......when papa married mamma she was also his PA but when he got married he did the same, and Dada and dadi were owners  too.. I'm just doing what they did khushi, I'm following the Raizada family rule ...this is what I was trying to tell you in the office and you walked out baccha . Mumma never worked after that but every project we got had her signature too if you don't believe me you can ask Nani or look through our company's old projects .

Khsuhi: I trust you ...acha teek hai Arnav ji if you say that's its a rule then I take the responsibility .....I'm sorry I got carried away and walked out like that in the office without listening to you .. but it just felt wrong to me at that time . If it's a rule then I will follow it with all my effort and dedication I promise... just like it's been generation to generation .