Arnavsi Final chapter prt 1

Story continues from Akash and NK point of view.. we already saw the apology and romantic forgiveness for our arshi ... there night came to an end romantically... but i left Akash and Nk at the porch so i'll complete there scenario in this chapter.

"Akash punches his arm in playful manner and both walked to the porch of the house... akash knocked and both waited outside..."

Gupta house:

Garima comes and opens it.

Garima: Akash aao beta .( akash come inside son)

Akash: hello aunty . This is my cousin brother NK.

Garima: oh hello NK.

NK: hello.

Sternly he said

All went inside , sashi and buaji were sitting watching tv and payal was probably in the kitchen. When akash and Nk came inside they got greeted by sashi and buaji.

Garima: payal beta (daughter) make some tea for the guest .

Akash is so desparate to see her that he doesnt care about tea but NKs intensions are different.

Akash: nahi nahi teek hai chai nahi chahiye( no no its ok ...dont need tea)

Nk: why not akash bhai( bro) i want it .

Akash: Nk ?

He said questionable like really he thought I'm dying to see the love of my life and here NK is making it longer for him.

Nk: tea is good man .....i will take tea aunty.

Garima : its ok Akash beta thodi der lage gi chai ban jayegi ( its ok akash its going to take no time and tea will be made)

Garima : its ok Akash beta thodi der lage gi chai ban jayegi ( its ok akash its going to take no time and tea will be made). I called you here to discuss the marriage proposal.

Akash: ji( ok)

Nk stood up excusing himself to go the bathroom... started walking around the house looking at picture but looking at other details as well. As he was walking by his eyes went inside a room which had some paperwork on the bed sitting . He looked around but everyone was busy so he slides inside to take a close look at those papers .He was about to approach the paperwork when he heard someone clear there throat. His breath got stuck in his throat realizing that someone has seen him but when he turned around and saw buaji smiling ,he gulped the lump in.

Buaji: babuwa( son) this is not the bathroom its that way.

Nk: oh oh thank you ( pheww). I got a little lost here .

Buaji: koi baath nahi naya ghar hai na,hota hai( no problem it happens in new places)

Payal comes out with tea , her state is no different then akash . She comes out and puts the tray down .. those eyes which is on her full time is burning in pain.. Akash felt like hugging her instantly after seeing her but situation prohobits. Payals eye pool up with tears ... she turns around to go when shashi who is analyzing the scene interrupts.