Arnavsi 39

Story continues from Nk calling Arnav . Let's see how he helps nannav out...

————————————————————————

Arnav: I'll be right back sweetheart .

He gave her a peck on her lips picked the call and walked out while Khushi was busy signing paperwork and looking into slideshows of upcoming designer concert for AR...

Nk : wow nannav mere bhai ( my brother ) how did you remember me ?

Arnav : bakwaas baandh Karo Nk I need your help ...( stop with your non sense Nk I need your help)

Nk: Bilkool ( absolutely) nannav whats going on?

Arnav: let me give you all the details and then you tell me what we have to do next .

Nk: ok shoot

Arnav told Nk the story from their love confession..kabirs first meet in the delegate party , his behavior, how he was going to tell his parents and have them come as for Khushis hand in marriage , unfortunately his parents death , his neglection towards Khushi after the tragedy , him coming back after hearing garima has fixed her marriage with kabir , unblessed wedding to garima showing up with police , Khushi and Arnav going to London and how garima and kabir had a plan to separate them , how he bought the whole city and put it under her name , what happened when they came back, how kabir hired a shooter to kill Khushi , how he got him arrested and garima showed up at RM to find out where Khushi is ....

* Aman only knows the location they are at and Nk *

Nk: nannav this is just shocking and crazy how can a women do this to there own child ...

Arnav: not own Nk .. Khushi is step daughter they adapted her when her parents died when she was young .

Nk: ok ...don't worry I will find out all and everything related and report to you ASAP. I just can't believe that they could think about harming khushi ji when she only thinks good for other .

Arnav: thank you Nk . I really appreciate your help.

Nk: anytime nannav I was getting bored not doing my job ever since I went to London ...here I have something to do now so I should be thanking you .

Arnav: ok I'll talk to You later Nk I have to go back to Khushi she is waiting for me ..

Nk : ok no problem..

Phone hung up and Arnav made his way inside to the study room.

Khushi was busy looking at he design with a sad face ever since they have came back she hasn't done any designer work and Arnav knows how much she loves doing that ...he stood at the door looking at his masterpiece admiring her every reaction... and capturing it in his mind ...he remember how he use to admire her in the office when she use to make designs ... she still has that effect on him where he forgets about everything and only sees her nothing else matters ..his family matter but with Khushi he knows he can share the most personal things. His everything is her ..they know each other so well.

Arnav: khushi are you done signing the papers ?

Khushi: ji (yes)