Arnavsi 12

Gupta house :

Kabir clapping at the drama going on in front of him.

Kabir: vah ASR himmath ki dath deni paregi .. ( wow ASR I must say great strength shown) truelly amazing ....well played you always get what you want but this time it's not gonna happen just by putting blood in her forehead doesn't make her yours.

Arnav got really angry ... Khushi kept crying... payal came and held her by her shoulders .

Payal: khushi baas ( khushi stop)

Khushi : payal Jiji I dint think this is going to happen .

Arnav: khushi lets go from here ...

Garima : go where she is not going anywhere .

Arnav: khushi ab meri Patni hai mein isse Lekar ja raha hoon( khushi is now my wife I'm taking her with me)

Khushi : nahi Arnavji yah galat hai( no Arnav this is wrong)

Arnav: wrong ... you are saying this is wrong khushi... after what they are doing to us.....after knowing that we love each other she is right and I'm wrong ... well if you want to play it hard then listen to me ones ... you are now my wife and I will take you with me no matter what .

Kabir : no ASR you can't take her . I m here to engage with her and this (pointing to khushi head ) means nothing to us .

Kabirs mom: no kabir ones the forehead is filled by a men that means they are half way married , even if the priest doesn't say mantra and do vows .

Kabirs dad: mom is right kabir ... let's go there is nothing here left for us to see anymore .. we will find some other suitable girl for you. And if she doesn't want you then why are you wasting your time .. let's go son.

Kabir: no dad I want khushi ... I don't want anyone else .. I want khushi ...

Kabirs dad: don't be stupid kabir let's go.

Kabir : no I'm not going anywhere.

Garima : yes you should stay because I won't let him take khushi .. kabir is right this doesn't mean anything.

Sashi : garima have you lost your mind .. he filled her head with his blood in front of us .. now even though not legally khushi is his wife.

Arnav: khushi lets go else I know how to take you from here myself .

Payal: ( whispered in khushi ears) khushi go else amma will make you marry kabir .

Kabirs dad dragged kabir out of the house followed by garima trying to stop them but no body listened they went back and drove off.

Arnav dragged khushi out with him .. when she wasn't moving fast enough he lifted her up bridal style and carried her out ..he then put khushi in the car closed the door he came and sat at the driver seat ... he glanced at khushi crying then stared driving he came to his Farm house .. parked and went and opened the door for khushi to come out but she dint ..he lifted her up again and took her inside he made her sit on the couch and with out saying anything went outside...

he lifted her up again and took her inside he made her sit on the couch and with out saying anything went outside