Arnavsi 25

Story starts from Arnav refusing to get intimate with Khushi. She is not in her right set mind ..

Please forgive me for grammatical errors .. hope you all love the story .. I've seen people ready but not vote .. please vote if you like the story.. 🤞....

———————————————————————-

Arnav: no I won't .

Khushi: Kyun .. dekha aap humse pyaar nahi karte.( why... see you don't love me )

Arnav: Aisa nahi hai baccha . I love you more then anything .( it's like that baby ... I love you more then anything)

Khushi: then why.

Arnav: khushi zid maat karo( khushi stop fussing ) ....I told you why.

Khushi: ok fine then I think we should sleep ..

She turned around and slept on her side leaving a huge gap in between her and  Arnav . So he moved closer to her held her close and slept holding her.

Morning 4am at London RM

when Khushi woke up glimpse of last night conversation came in her mind and she thought about what she said .. probably he was right she was not in the right set of mind she thought or maybe she was she isn't sure herself  ... she tried to get up but his hold was tight on her waist . She held his hand and tried to move it but got pulled closer into his chest..

Arnav.: sleep for some more time this is not India ... you can sleep here as much as you want.. I'm still sleepy so stop moving I'm not ready to get up now and I'm not letting you go either ... and We are not going into this office the whole week so baby please sleep .

Khushi: leave me na I want to go get shower before di wakes up I need to go help her with the baby.

Arnav: I have 2 babysitter assigned for di's help , one works day and one night ... give her some space ... let her spend time with the baby alone .. if she takes care of her then she won't remember much of him. Plus the two babysitter they only do stuff when di tells them to .. let her take charge and talk, it will keep her engaged.

Khushi: I did not think about that. You are right Arnavji.

Arnav: now please sleep I need you here with me...... I can't sleep without having you in my arms bachha ..

He said snuggling more into her and kissed her shoulder ...

Khushi: you and need me ... i don't think so from what happened last night ..

Arnav: not again. Khushi please baby we had that conversation last night , I'm not ready to argue over it again .....

Khushi: I know but I'm just saying ..

Arnav just kept quiet he wants peace which he is getting by having her in his Arms. He made her turn around where she was now sleeping under him with his head hidden in her neck and arms and legs thrown over her possessively ....

Khushi: yah kya hai Arnavji hum kaise soye . ( what is this Arnav how can I sleep.)

Arnav: sleep like I'm sleeping ... wrap your Arms around me and sleep.

Khsuhi: But you dint leave me any gap to even move ...

Arnav: addat dal lo ( make a habbit)... I'm going to sleep like this from now on...........I've seen you sleep in your tycondo pose so don't complain now.

Khushi: I don't sleep like that and if I do then I'm probably in deep sleep.. move na please ....

She said trying to push him off her .