Arnavsi 20

Hello dear friend ... no Proof read was done on this chapter sorry ....I'm really happy to have many of you vote and follow me .. I'm trying to keep up with regular update but I'm working late now so updating will be slow .. Hope everyone is Having fun reading the romance in between our Arshi.

Story continues from hari Prakash telling Arnav about tea.....hope you'll love the update ....🤞

——————————————————————

Arnav : chai kisske liye (tea for whom)

Khushi : hum dono ke liye Arnav ji ..( its for us Arnavji) When I went down I made tea for us.

Arnav : really hmmm ... Im use to coffee made by you let's see how you make tea biwi ji.. hari Prakash you go we are coming ....

They smiled and went down stairs ..Arnav was going to sit on table inside the house with tea being served when khushi stopped him for a surprise ...

Khushi: yaha nahi Arnavji .. we are going to have tea outside in the garden area, come on take your tea let's go for a walk ... it would be a change of environment for us both  please ...

Arnav really like the way she thinks .. he then held her waist they slowly proceeded to the garden area with khushi .. both carrying there tea cups , they came and sat down near the pool side which is outside ,khushi put her cup down ...Arnav drank the tea and saw khushi looking at him questionably ...

Arnav : kya ( what)

Khushi: how is it ?

She raised her eye brow twice with a smile.

Arnav: issme kuch kam hai .( something is missing )

Khushi: Sachi hume toh sab kuch dhiyan se milaya tha.( really I mixed everything accordingly )

Arnav: here try it .

Khushi takes a sip of his tea which she made with honey since he cannot take sugar .she tasted it . It was really good but then she got sad thinking he dint like it .

Khushi: Arnavji this is ok I mean if you feel
Like something is missing then I will go
Make a new one for you.

Arnav: let me see ...

He too the cup and drank from the cup again and finished it ...she kept staring at him wondering why he made her taste it if he had to finish it .

Arnav: now its really good ... it just needed that extra ingredient to touch it to make it sweet and that your lips Khushi ...

Khushi got really red and tried to walk away only to get pulled back in to his lap.

RM back yard pic:

Arnav held her by her waist and made her face him , khushi slowly laid her head on his shoulder side ways

Arnav held her by her waist and made her face him , khushi slowly laid her head on his shoulder side ways .. her breath falling on his neck .. her one hand was encircled around His shoulder from the back while the other rested on her lap, he held her hand and kept playing with her fingers with one hand....they were lost in there own little world ... Arnav said ....