Arnavsi 11

Friends you will see a lot of Arnav and khushi moments in this chapter hope you all like it...

.... AR Design 8.00am.

Arnav and khushi are still embraced in a hug. Arnav places a kiss on her head and tries to break the hug but khushi was not ready to she just wanted to live in that moment . Finally after a while Arnav felt her slightly sobbing in his chest. He quickly broke the hug still holding on to her....Khushi was crying .

Arnav: hey khushi look at me please baby. Why are you crying ? Did I say or do something wrong.

Khushi: Arnavji please don't ever leave me and don't ever stop talking to me . Hum nahi bardast kar payege.( I won't be able to handle it)

Arnav: khabhi nahi I promise. Come on baccha look at me please.( never I promise now come in baby look at me)

Khushi broke the hug slightly still in his arms she looked up at him. Arnav wiped her tears. And kissed both of her eyes .

Arnav: I'll make everything alright. Can we go to your house and talk to your parents today.

Khushi: today kabir and them are coming as much as I don't want to take his name Arnavji I have to , I think he is trying to revenge us because of what happened that day and in school I rejected him, he likes to play around with everyone.

Arnav : I know don't worry everything will be fine.

Khushi: Arnavji I'm sorry.

Arnav : sorry for what?

Khushi: for being mad at you .

Arnav: .... pagal ladki... I know why you are mad at me and I understand.( crazy women I know why you are mad at me and I understand)

Khushi: I love you arnav ji.

Arnav: I love you too baccha.

Khushi: ok let me go so I can work i have to go home early today.

Arnav: no ...you are not going home early, you are going home with me ..

Khushi : but why.

Arnav : you want to get engaged to that kabir.?

Khushi: no never.

Arnav : then why khushi you don't understand every time you say that makes me angry.

Khushi: But amma(But mom)

Arnav: i'll talk to amma myself. I want this to be settled .

Khushi: such( really)

Arnav: yes, fine let me finish the pending work and then we can eats something then go to your house . What time are they coming .?

Khushi: at 5pm

Arnav: oh ok no worries we will go before that.

Khushi: teek hai.( ok)

Arnav: ok I guess I can Open the door now to let Aman in , he must be waiting for me to sign on paperwork and stuff.

Arnav said with a little pout on his face , khushi quickly kissed his cheek and ran away to her cabin leaving Arnav shocked .

Arnav: what the...

Khushi yells from her cabin..

Khushi: no what the Arnavji... go and open the door...

Arnav: as you say .

He went smiling and set on his desk and with a press of a button all blinds and door locks opened .arnav called Aman and told him to come to his office . When aman got there they sat together going through paper work and then Aman told him there is a important meeting scheduled. Arnav was in no mood for the meeting so he told Aman to take Akash this time. For some reason he doesn't want to leave his office he wants to be close to khushi . As soon as Aman leaves . Akash comes in Arnav explains the details to akash about the meeting . He told akash to eat something before meeting starts and that might take long. He locked the door as akash goes out.It's almost 12pm lunch time so Arnav gets up and goes to khushi to her office . Khushi is busy working on a design which is a big project they are working on right now. Arnav admired her for a while her red top red lipstick and her cuteness was killing him with desires. He was trying to hold himself from drowning into the ocean of emotions and hormones... he wanted to kiss her but can't ... he is scared that if he takes one wrong step then she will get mad , but he is going to express his feelings to her. He has already locked the main door to his office before entering into her cabin so no one can disturb him and his khushi .