Arnavsi 33

Story continues from Arnav and khushi agreeing to go for dinner together before they leave tomorrow .

Everyone had there lunch and packing is done ....
it's 6.00pm now Arnav and khushi are getting to leave for the dinner as he influenced her. They both look really good. Arnav got Khushi a dress which made her look very pretty .

Arnav dressed up in black shirt blue jeans looking handsome as always

Arnav dressed up in black shirt blue jeans looking handsome as always .

Both headed out hand in hand Khushi not aware of what surprise he has for her .He took her to the car and both headed to new destination. Seeing her curious and shuffling her dress all the time while he glances at her from the corner of his eyes as well as driving . Khushi couldn't stop her self but ask . Arnav knew she will not be able to keep quite for long ...Before she starts her questioning Arnav picked her hand up entwined and kissed it slowly .

Khushi: Arnavji aap hume kaha lekar ja rahe ho ?( Arnav where are you taking me )

Arnav: I promise you will love it . Have patience bachha ...

Khushi : magar hume abhi janana hai (but I want to know now )

Arnav: whats the hurry Princess we have a
Long night ahead of us ...

Khushi took her hand from him ...folded her arms and started looking outside .....Looking at her cute protest Arnav parked the car in the  middle of no where and pulled her to him thank fully the whole car is tinted where no one can see anything inside...when her seat belt restricted her to come close , he took it both off .. he closed the gap In between them and kissed her madly ..Taken by surprise Khushi tried to talk In between the kiss But he was not ready to let her go ..

She wasn't the only one taken by surprise there were his guards parked right behind Arnavs car also wondering what's going on but not until they get a command from Arnav they stayed and watched out...

Khushi tried to Come out of the kiss by not kissing back ....

Arnav: stop it and kiss me back.

She wasn't responding but then slowly started kissing him back until she felt him relax against her body ,  she finally managed to break the kiss and push him back.

Arnav: what the ..

Khushi: Arnav ji look what you did to my lipstick
And dress..

She said correcting her dress and hair . He looked at her mad .

Arnav: it won't take me long to rip your dress off...

Khushi: why did you stop here in the middle of no where is this where we are going ..

Arnav: because I wanted to kiss you and tell you that I love you dammit .

Khushi: kya ( what)

Arnav: why I can't do this . You are looking so hot bachha I deserve Atleast one kiss from you. I couldn't do it in front of di ,Nk and mami ...