Arnavsi 34

Story starts from everyone boarding the flight.

Even though Anjali ,Nk and mami were there he sat down in the back with Khushi and pulled his wife for a sweet kiss right before takeoff to suppress her fear. He knows he cannot give her wine this time because she is expecting ..

After the flight was steady Arnav broke the kiss and rested her head on his shoulder gesturing her to rest . She kept on looking forward . He senses her fear to go back and face her family matters again but he knows she is his in very sense now and they have another member joining them soon . No one can take his khushi away from him now . He is ready to face all the circumstances put In place for him.

Back in India :

Akash and payal are getting impatient . Akash wants to convey his love to Payal before Everyone get back in India.

Akash has been calling payal nonstop for her to meet him but she hasn't responded to any messages and calls and to his disappointment she has turned her phone off as well. So he decided to go to her house instead and ask her to talk to him . He is tired of playing phone tags .

Akash informed Aman and left home to GH . He is driving at an insane speed . He reached GH and looked through his car he saw payal sitting in the table inside cutting veggies . He got off and went to the door before he could knock or come inside.. Payal saw the car and quickly opened the door to her surprise he was standing there with his hand towards the door ready to knock .

Payal: aap( you)

Akash: yes, why are you not answering my calls and text.

Payal quickly  looked inside the house thankfully bua was still sleeping and Garima was in shower . And shashi was watching tv in his room. She stepped out gesturing Akash to move to the side of the house.

Payal: there is a garden right beside the house meet me there not here . Amma will kill me if she sees you here .

Akash: ok but only 5 mins else I'm coming back .

Payal: go I'm coming I promise .

Akash: ok

Payal: hey Bhagwan ( oh my god ) what kind of a person is he.

Akash went and waited in the garden beside the house a little far from everyone's eyes. Payal slowly closed the door and walked behind Akash keeping distance so no one sees them.

Payal: what brought you here Akash ji....I told you I'm busy today and I have take tuition as well.

Akash: you brought me here payal and busy .... busy with what .... I'm busy as well always the amount of work I'm handling after bhai ( brother) has left you can't imagine plus I've been trying to get a hold of you and you don't even bother to pick up. I've been under so much stress lately . I want to tell you something and you are not helping by not responding .

Payal: why is it so important for you to have me answer your calls akashji .. today Khushi and Arnavji Are returning home I don't want more drama then what amma ( mom) already creates .

Akash: then you will never be able to live your life payal. I'm not happy . I'm dying each moment thinking about us... what's going to happen ...family is more important not me ... I have hidden the truth from you .... I have fallen for you Payal. Now I can't imagine my life without you in it. We have been meeting and talking everyday have you ever thought why. Have you ever felt more then just friendship or m I the only one feeling this way. Why do I feel like you are in the same state as I'm.

Payal: this is wrong .. I'm not thinking like that.

He sat down on his knees in front of payal. Surprising her to her core..