In A Rush

Kate's POV

I was now out of the hospital, happy and healthy. "Thanks Connor for staying with me in the hospital for the whole week, even though you didn't have to..."

"No problem, I would stay there for a million years for you." he said.

"Aww thanks babe" I said as we pulled up on the driveway of our house. "Okay so when you're done changing and I'll meet you in the living room," Connor said.

"Kay." I said.

I went up to my room. I put on my strapless, violet, short, dress. I put on my gold high heels and grabbed my clutch and ran out my bedroom door. On the way down to stairs I put on my earrings. I ran into the living room and said, "how do I look? I LITERALLY threw this on."

He looked at me in astonishment, "WOW!" he said.

"Thanks," I said, blushing.

"You look awe- gre- nic-...." he said speachless.

"C'mon you can be speachless at the party... we gotta go!!" I said. Connor was being a gentleman and he opened the front door and the car door for me.

In the car I put on my necklace , and put my hair in a quick, elegant, up-do.

Connor's POV

I was driving the car while Kate was putting some last minute touches to her outfit. We were finally there. I parked the car and I got out of the car, I walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for Kate, "Here you go ma'lady." I said opening the door.

"Thanks babe." she said stepping out of the car.

"So, this is the party." I said and closed the door for Kate.

"Thanks for bringing me to the party." Kate said while we started walking.

"What else was I supposed to do? Leave you alone at home??"

"No..."

"Seeeeeee?"

"Okay... let's go in.

"Okay...."

A/N: What do you think the party is for?? Leave it in the comments!!

I'm thinking of making a new fanfic, don't worry I'll continue this one too. What do you think I should make the fanfic of?? 😏

Life with O2L (An O2L fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara