Sunset

Connor's POV

"Hey Kate want to go for a nice walk on the rocky path by the park." I asked.

"Sure babe, lemme go put on my vans." Kate said.

"Ok, I'll meet you in the garden!" I said, walking out the front door.

I sat on the bench in the garden. And I waited for Kate. I looked at my phone, my sister was texting me.

Nicola: Have you seen the new link about you and Kate that's been floating around??😁

Connor: No.... What is it? 😨

N: I don't think you wanna see... It's um... It makes you look like a dick-head and it makes Kate look like a slut...🙈

C: is it... Ummmm...🙊

N: it's something....😞

C: fuck, just show me🙈

Nicola send me the link... and I clicked on it... It read: Awkward! Connor the Dick himself and Kate the Slut. Andrea and Kian walks in on an awkward moment... With a picture on Kate and me under the covers.... With only our heads out of the covers.... And Andrea and Kian by the door way...

I heard someone coming, I shut off my phone and put it in my pocket. It was Kian... "Have you s-" he started saying.

"Yea" I said.

"I'm so sorry dude..."

"Ugh all I can think about is killing this punk!!"

"We will do EVERYTHING we can to find out who this is."

"Thanks." I said and we head the front door open, Kian left the garden and Kate came in.

"Hi babe, everything alright?? You look... Down.." She asked me in a comforting voice.

"I'm great, just excited for tomorrow." I said giving her a hug.

"Ok, you ready to go now babe??"

"Sure, let's go." I said and drove us to the rocky path.

I stepped out of the car, and helped Kate out too. And we walked on the rocky path.

"You know we have a cat... At Massachusetts." Kate said, trying to start up a conversation.

"That's cool." I said holding her hand. And looking down at the ground.

"You never said 'that's cool' when it comes to cats babe, you sure everything is ok??"

"Yea babe, no worries."

"Connor" she said, stopping us and looking at me. I looked up.

"It's nothing don't worry." I said.

"Babe, I can tell it in your eyes... What happened when I was putting on my shoes??"

"You don't really wanna know... It's something my sister told me."

"IS SHE OK??"

"Yes, everyone's fine."

"Babe, please tell me."

We walked to the car.

I grabbed a blanket, and put it on the roof of the car. We sat down on the roof of my car. We watched the sunset.

"What a nice sunset huh?" She asked me.

"Yea, it's great."

"Connor babe, please tell me."

"Trust me, babe. I'll handle it." I said.

"How do I know everything will be alright??"

"Because of this." I said and gave her a passionate kiss.

"You're lucky that you're a great kisser." She said and bit her lip.

I smiled. As we watched the sunset.

A/N: when do u think Kate's gonna find out?? Is Connor gonna tell her?? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!