ITS OFFICIAL!

Connor's POV

I woke up in Kate's room. "Good morning babe." I said and kissed her on the forehead. "Good Morning." she said with a huge smile.

"What's up with the big smile??"

"I'm ready to make us public."

"okay... lets tweet it." I said. We took a quick selfie and tweeted it with a caption saying, "Just woke up with the BAE <3." I also shared this tweet, on Tublur, and Instagram. I shut off my phone and sat up in bed. I looked at Kate, and i smiled. "I love you babe." she said and got out of bed, with me.

We changed our clothes and we went outside. We went to Granny's diner for breakfast. We walked in and sat down at a table upstairs on the balcony. After we ordered we looked over the edge of the balcony and we saw a crowd of screaming fangirls. We smiled and waved, the crowd got louder. I shouted, "Hello girls!!" and they stopped screaming. It was scilent... too scilent. Then one girl said, "GET HER!!!!" And they came charging in. Kate found an emergency ladder that we used to climb off of the balcony and run to the car.

"WOW... DEJA VU right?" Kate said.

"I know right?" I said and started to drive away. We drove back home.

We were now at home and we decided to eat some leftovers that Ricky and Jc gave us. While she was eating, she went on her phone and checked out the tweet's comments.

Kate's POV

While I was eating...I looked up Connor on twitter. and saw the tweet he posted this morning. I looked at the comments and they were filled with hate... I didn't know what to do.... so i dropped my phone and ran out of the room, and into my room.... I locked myself in. Connor tried to get in but i dodn't feel like it. I went through the bathroom and locked Andrea's door so he couldn't get in that way too... I sat on my bed and thought about what Cole said.

I walked into the bathroom and found the scissors.... and I gave myself another cut... but this time I didn't give my self one.... I gave my self 3..... I sat in the tub.... bleeding and crying... Wondering... Why why why why... Just why???

A/N: What do you think is gonna happen next? I'm super excited to write more!!!!