Trip's over!

Kate's POV

Andrea and I have been traveling for a whole year now with O2L! At first I thought O2L were just another YouTuber group, you know another group of people that share their lives to a camera ... and now... I'm proven wrong, O2L is not JUST another YouTuber group, they are my closest friends next to Andrea. We have gotten to know them so well over the year of traveling on tour with them.

"Heyyy babe!" Sam said when we got out of the bus.

"Hi.. And I told you not to call me that!" I said.

"C'mon i know you like it...babe"

I sighed and went inside the house that Andrea, O2L and I live at. When I was inside i went straight into the room me and Andrea shared. I dropped my bags on the floor. And I laid there in bed... Thinking about everything that happened on tour.

Thinking about the guy I liked... When was I gonna tell him??? Does he like me back?? Or only a friend?? Was it sam?? Was it Connor?? Was it Kian?? Maybe even Ricky, or JC! Maybe even Trevor!!!Who was I gonna choose??

These questions hurt me. I needed to know.. And I needed to know soon.

A/N: Kate runs into multiple obstacles when she's around Connor, do you think they will survive as a realation ship? Do u think they're just friends?? Read the book to find out!!

I hope you are going to enjoy the book!!