The Truth Comes Out

Connor's POV

I woke up, kissed Kate on the forhead, and I looked around. Everone was already awake. "Good morning, does anyone know what time it is?" I asked.

"It's almost 11:30" Ricky said. I nodded. "So, what are we gonna do now?" Kate asked. Andrea smirked... "How about a game?" Andrea said and looked at Kate.

"yea." Kate said, smirking back.

"WHAT ARE YOU SMIRKING ABOUT?????" JC yelled.

"You have got to be kidding me JC!!" Shannon said and everyone laughed.

"We're playing TRUTH or DARE!!" Andrea, Shannon, and Kate scramed. The boys all laughed. We all sat up. First up was Kate. "Truth or Dare??" Andrea asked Kate.

"Truth..." Kate said.

"Fine, hmmmm... When did you first start liking Connor? And why?" Andrea said.

"C'mon you know the answer to this already." Kate said.

"I know but, c'mon you picked truth."

"Fine..."

Kate's POV

"Fine... I liked Connor ever since the 2nd week of tour. I liked him from there because, it was then when we were on the same bus, and that was the first time we actually got to know each other. And I knew, he was the one for me." I said, blushing. I looked up at Connor and he gave me a hug, and a kiss.

We kept playing Truth or Dare. Everyone had their turn... and then it was Connor's turn. "Truth or Dare?" I asked him. "I'll go for a truth." he said.

"ok, let's see... Why were you so awkward near me, you know, on tour?" I asked him.

"Because-"

A/N: What do you think Connor will say? Comment your opinions, suggestions, etc. : )