Unexplainable Feelings

Connor's POV

"Sir... What is your relation to Kate Valentine?" The doctor said.

"Im her, her, her..." I said

"Her what??" He sounded angry "Kian and Andrea here are her friends... I WILL ASK ONE MORE TIME, WHAT IS YOUR RELATION TO KATE VALENTINE?" Now he sounded furious.

"I'm her, her, her boyfriend..."

"Okay... Thank you... Well, I now need to talk to both of you in the hall..."

Kian and I went into the hall with the doctor. "I'm Dr. Hall. I am Kate's surgeon and doctor..." He stopped for a second and sighed....

"What?? Is she okay?? Did she make it??" I said

"Yes, but the thing is... We don't know if she still has her memory... She hasn't woken up yet... Andrea and Nicola were awake when they got here so we knew they were ok.. But Kate has been unconscious for the whole time..." Dr. Hall said.

I was about to faint... "Do you think she's okay?" I asked.

"We don't know yet... But we are going to bring her into the room with Andrea and Nicola, but please... Don't wake her up..." Dr. Hall said.

"Thanks." Kian said while I started walking inside.

The nurses and Dr. Hall brought in Kate on the hospital bed. I slowly stood up, walked towards her, and sat on the chair next to her.... I held her hand, like she would've held mine if I was worried. At this point I had nothing to do except hold her hand and wait there... And that's all I did... I sat there worried to death... I was scared, I was worried...

"Why couldn't it be me... Why couldn't it be me..." I whispered to myself.... At this point I was crying... I didn't know what to do... My parents are in Hawaii.. My two brothers are in Texas... And Kian is with Andrea... And I'm just here... Alone with no person to hold.... I cried.... I didn't know what to do...

A/N: What's your opinion on the book so far??? Can't wait for you to read more!!