Night Time Talks

Connor's POV

I changed into my pajamas and walked into the living room. I sat down next to Kian.

"How was the date??" Kian asked.

"It was... It was... Something." I said.

"Ouuu... Something special happened!"

"No... Nothing that special happened."

"Well.. what happened then??"

I explained to Kian about what Kate told em at the beach.

"Oh..." Kian said.

"Where is Sam??... I need a word with him." I asked.

"I don't know... Last time I saw him... He was in the kitchen... But that was like 4 hours ago."

"Ok..."

I went back to editing... And waiting for Kate to come.

Kate's POV

I walked into the house and Connor was just done changing. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran into the living room to talk to Kian. Once he went around the corner... I saw Sam.

I tried to run up the stairs, but a couple steps up... Sam stopped me.

"Kate, wait..." Sam said.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. "What sam?" I said sounding annoyed.

"Babe-"

"Don't you DARE!"

"Fine... Kate, I can tell that you don't like Connor that much."

"Um.... WHAT?? For your information, Connor and I love each other A LOT!"

"I'm just telling you what I think."

"Well, I'll let you continue." I said, sitting down on the step of the stairs.

"I see that you don't really like Connor, so I was gonna say... Maybe we should hang out sometime. You know just me and you... Chilling... As friends."

"But you do know I'm off the market'? Right??"

"Yea, but we should hang out... As friends. I mean, I would like to get to know you better, you know... Without doing all that weird stuff, that I've done before."

"Ok... But I'm leaving for DisneyLand at 4:00 tomorrow."

"Lemme guess... With Connor??"

"Yea." I said with a smile. I looked at Sam... He rolled his eyes. I stood up.

"So how about tomorrow... About 1:00ish??"

"Sure."

"I'll see you then," I said running up the stairs.

I quickly changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants. And went back downstairs. I sat next to Connor, and started editing.

"Hey babe." Connor said.

"Hey Connor." I replied.

"What took so long??"

"Makeup??"

"Um... You still have some lipstick."

I gave him a kiss, making sure it will leave a print. And backed up.

"You do too." I said. We laughed. I gave him a napkin to wipe it off, and I walked to the bathroom. I washed my face. And then I felt someone put their hands on my eyes.

"Guess who??" The person said.

A/N: Who do you think it is????😏😏