One Month Anniversary Suprise

Kate's POV

I woke up and went downstairs. I looked at the time, it was almost 12:00. I opened up the fridge to find my leftovers from last night. I grabbed my shepherd's pie, and warmed it up. I looked down to see a text.

The BAE: Turn around babe.

I turned around. Before I even saw anythig, Connor gave me a kiss. "Happy day before our anniversary!" He said.

"Thanks, you too babe." I said. I gave him a hug, grabbed my food and a fork, and sat down. Connor grabbed a bowl of cereal, and sat next to me. I ate, and went on my phone. "HEEEYYY LOVE-BIRDS!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw it was Sam. "Thanks." I said with a small smile.

"Connor you know she's supposed to be mine.. right??" Sam said. I looked at Connor. He was looking straight at Sam, with a death stare. "No, she's mine. You never had the guts to ask her out, so I did. You lost your chance dude, now she's mine." Connor said.

"Wait.... Connor, what's going on? I'm so confused." I said, looking at Connor. Connor looked at me.

"I called dibs on you, the other boys weren't allowed to flirt with you." Sam explianed.

"You called dibs on me?" I said, sounding annoyed, looking at Sam.

"Yea, suprise suprise." Sam said, waving his hands in the air, sarcastically.

"How could you call dibs on a PERSON??? Because of you, I wasn't even able to talk to Connor?? REALLY?? What the hell is wrong with you?" I said, standing up.

"Woah, babe, clam down." Connor said, calming me down.

"yea clam down... babe." Sam said.

I was so mad at Sam, it was only because of him, that I couldn't even get to know Connor or any of the boys on tour. I was furious. I ran back upstairs and went in my room. I locked my door. Andrea ran in, from the bathroom that connected our rooms. "Lock your door." i said.

"Ok, be right back." Andrea said, and ran to her room and locked the door. After that, she ran back into my room. "What's wrong?" she said, sitting down on a chair next to my bed.

"Sam"

"What did that sexy punk do now?" she said, trying to add some humor in the conversation.

I explained to her what happened.

"What the fuck, that dick!" she screamed.

"Calm down." I said, sitting up.

"I'm gonna kill that-" she said when she was interupted with a loud BANG.

"Better hurry up then." I said. And we ran out the room, and downstairs, where the BANG was from.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said when I walked in.

A/N: Hi readers!! Cliffhanger again!!