Preperation For The Storm

Connor's POV

Kate and I ran out of the living room, following Ricky.  We ran into the secret room we had behind the mirror. We saw the others were settling in there too. We all got assigned a job to prepare for the storm. Kian and I got the same job, we had to bring anything outside, and put it into the basement. 

We both walked outside. "Hurry up, before we get blown away!" I said to Kian.

"You sure you want us to be quick or that reason? You sure it's not because you have a new girlfriend?"

"Shut up and hurry up!" I said.

"Fine, but the only reason I'm doing this is because I know how it feels to be in a happy realtionship."

"Thanks Kian, now help me bring in this table in." I said.

Kate's POV

Andrea and I went to the kitchen to to grab some food to put in the secret room we we're gonna hide in for protection from the storm. I grabbed some bags of chips and put it into the room. "So how are you and Connor?"

"We're okay, why'd you ask?"

"Just because you guys seem cute together."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm serious."

"C'mon seriously."

"I'm dead serious."

"Fine..."

"The way he looks at you, I can tell, EVERYONE can tell, he likes you, he likes you a lot.'

"Thanks, but lets hurry up, we want to make sure that everyone has enough food and water."

"Okay, lets hurry up."  Andrea said, while we brought in the last couple drinks into the room.

Connor's POV

I walked into the room everyone was meeting up for safty from the storm. I looked around. No one was there, it seemed like Kian and I were the first to be done.Kian and I sat down on the floor in the room. I looked around the room to find the battery-powered radio, and turned it on.

UPDATE UPDATE! THE STORM WILL BE APPROCHING OUR AREA IN ONE HOUR, I REPEAT, ONE HOUR!!! MAKE SURE YOU ARE SAFE. ANOTHER UPDATE WILL BE UP SOON, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS STATION FOR UPDATES!! The radio said. 

*50 minutes later*

Another update came up, GET IN THE NEAREST BUILDING, IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!! THE STORM IS COMING THE STORM IS COMING, AND IT IS DANGEROUS!!! 

I looked around the room, everyone was there, except.... Kate and Andrea. I told the others that were in the room. Kian and I ran out of the room to look for the girls. We screamed their names. We looked in every room.... They were no where to be found. I took a peek outside, the storm was coming, and it was bad. At this point, all the boys were serching, and all the rooms were searched.... They were no where to be found...

A/N: Where do you think Kate and Andrea are?? Comment suggestions for the fanfic. And if you would like, leave a comment of your name and fav person in O2L and I'll put you into the fanfic!!