The Next Morning

Connor's POV

I didn't sleep yet. I kept Kate in my arms. After 3 hours, I fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up before Kate did. I held Kate with my left arm, and I grabbed my phone off the bedside table, with my right hand. I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter. Another problem. I didn't want to wake Kate up so I went downstairs.

I sat down in the living room, it was 9:45. I looked at twitter. I tweeted, Hey guys, I'm pretty sure you guys have seen that post that's been floating around... Please comment your opinion... I would like to hear it. Thanks.

Kian walked in. "Dude..." He said, sounding a little down.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Um... look at the first comment on your new tweet..."

"ok......" I said, and looked at the comments of the tweet I just tweeted.

Millions of the comments were all the same link. I clicked on it... And it read, So, Kate... I see that you haven't left Connor yet... Just saying, even though you guys have NO idea who I am... I always know where you two are... With a picture of us sleeping together last night.

"Who? Who took this?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Kian said.

"I hope this person won't follow us to Disneyland and/or Massachusetts."

"We will do EVERYTHING we can to find this punk."

"Punk... PUNK!! Where the fucking hell is Sam?" I said, standing up.

"He just texted me, he's at a motel, he's not coming back until you two leave."

"ok..."

Kate walked in. "Hey babe." she said, sounding tierd.

"Good Morning babe, how'd you sleep?"

"ehhh, the house is still really hot, but it was nice to sleep in your arms."

"awww you two are adorable, I'll leave you two alone." Kian said, leaving the room.

Kate sat next to me.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me looking at my phone.

"Oh, um.... nothing..." I said.

She took my phone and read what was on it...

"Babe," I said.

"It- It's ok." she siad.

"Hey, look at the bright side... We get to go to Disney today."

"ok."

"I'm planning that the first and last day we are there, we can stay in the hotel, or go swimming. And the other days, we can go to the different parks."

"That's a great idea babe." She said, and gave me a kiss.

A/N: Any opinions???????????????????