Is it OFFICIAL???

Kate's POV

I woke up with my head on Connor's shoulder. I sat up a saw Connor smiling at me, "What? I asked confused. "Nothing I'm just excited for tonight." he said,

"Me too." We then went on our phones so we don't wake up Andrea and Kian.

*30 minutes later*

"Good morning." I said when I saw Andrea and Kian wake up.

"OH.... Kian it looks like we have two early birds here with us." Andrea said jokingly,

Connor and I went to the kitchen to get some coffee. He held my hand and said, "I'm happy that we are together now." I smiled and said, "Me too babe" Connor started to make us coffee while I sat down at the counter top's chair.

"Hey guys!" I heard Andrea say across the hall.

"Hi!" I said turning the chair around.

"You two wanna go to the beach with me and Kian today?" Andrea asked both me and Connor.

'I dont know..." I said and looked at Connor

"Sure, I guess we could go. But Kate and I have a date... You and Kian can join us after the beach if you want to." Connor said wile pouring 2 cups of coffee.

"Yea you should join." I told Andrea.

"Ok I'll go tell Kian... We leave in an hour."

*1 hour later*

Connor's POV

"Okay.. does everyone have everything ready??' I asked everyone.

"Yea we are at the car right now." Kian said.

"I'll be right there." I said, while locking all the doors and said Bye to my cats.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yay we are at the beach!!" Andrea screamed.

Kian laughed. We all then went to the beach. Kian and I found the best place to sit and we also put our stuff down. Andrea and Kate worked on our tan while Kian and I, threw the frisbee back and forth and took picutes with fans when they found us.

After an hour and a half, Kate and I went into the water. "Are you haveing fun?" Kate asked me.

"Yea, but there is a suprising amount of fans here..."

"Yea... thats why I stayed in one spot instead of running around." Kate said. I laughed.

We went deep into the waves. We jumped over the waves, we swam under some waves... We splashed each other with water. We had a lot of fun. "Thanks so much...: Kate said. 'what? I asked confused.

"For making me happy. Ever seince the tour started.... Ever seince I met you, I just knew you were the one who was gonna make me happy" She said.

"Thanks for making ME happy..." We both smiled and she put her hands around my neck and I put my hands around her hips. We stared into each others eyes and smiled. She giggled. "what?" i asked.

"Nothing its nothing.." She said.

"come on you cna tell me anything babe."

"Nevermind... It;s silly."

"Just tell me babe."

"Fine...... I laughed because its UNBELIVIBLE how I got such an attractive person like you... See its, silly"

"NO its not. I always think that too..."

"But it's seriouly unbelivible ."

"will this make you belive?" I said and i kissed her.

"WOW....." she said

"well??"

"Thanks, that made me feel a lot better." she said and smiled.

"You want to go on that date now?"

"YES please I'm so-" she said when she got cut off by people screaming, "OH MY GOD IT'S CONNOR FRANTA AND KATE VALENTINE!!! We stepped out of the water and took so many photos, my cheaks were about to fall off.

The last fangirl was with her friend she asked us, "Are you guys going out??? Both of your fandoms are DYING to know this!!!" I looked at Connor and Connor looked at me... I put my head on his shouler and he put his arm around me. And we both said, "Yes we are"

A/N: I wonder what Connor Franta would think if I interrupted him in the middle if a date...😁😁 (lol I'm weird)