YouTuber Things

Kate's POV

When everyone came into the house, Andrea and I expected that everyone would start unpacking.... But out of nowhere I hear Ricky say, "Hey guys it's Ricky, on O2L!! This week's theme is house tour week." Andrea and I looked at each other and we knew EXACTLY what to do...

We both tip-toed downstairs and we saw Ricky at the doorway of JC's room. We quietly went up behind him and, we screamed at the top of our lungs, "O-M-G IT'S RICKY DILLON FROM O2L!!" Ricky dropped his camera saying, "Oh my god!! Don't do that!!" With his hand on his chest. Andrea, JC, and I were cracking up. Andrea and I said, "sorry" while still laughing. We then went back to our room to unpack.

*3 hours later*

"FINALLY!!" I said

"Finished unpacking??" Andrea asked.

"Yup! How about you?"

"Almost.. 3 more shirts to put back..."

"Ok."

When we were both done with unpacking. We all of a sudden smelled a scent that smelled like pizzas. We both went downstairs. Before we could even turn the door handle. We heard Connor yell, "DINNER IS READY!! COME GET IT BEFORE ITS EATEN!!"

We ran down the stairs as fast as we could and when we got there we saw Kian take 2 slices of pizza. We looked at the box, and there was no more pizza. Andrea then went to Kian's room to get a bite from one of his pizzas. And I didn't know where to go for a slice of pizza. So I pulled out my phone, and before I could even look up a pizza delivery service.. Connor was saying, "Want a piece?" I looked up and saw a plate with 2 slices of pizza. "Yes please... if you don't mind." Next thing I knew I was watching The Fault In Our Stars with Connor's arms around me. We were watching it with Kian and Andrea. It was about 1AM when the movie ended and I was too lazy to go to my room, so I slept right there in Connor's arms.

A/N: What do you guys think about the book so far?? Can wait to write more.