Meeting The Family...

Kate's POV

I woke up, and saw Connor looking at me. I smiled. "Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I said, sitting up. I looked out the window and we were about to land.

"Here we go..." Connor said.

"It's okay, I'm here." I said and held his hand. He closed his eyes, because he doesn't like the landing of the plane.

When the plane landed we got our carry-ons and our luggage at the baggage claim. "Ok then, let's go look for my parents..." He said to Andrea, Kian and me. "Can't wait" Andrea and i said.

Andrea and I were walking side by side behind Kain and Connor. I sighed.... "What's wrong Kate?" Andrea asked me.

"I'm just a little worried... You know what his parents will think of me..."

"Your the most best person on the earth. They'll love you."

"Thanks Andrea." I said when we stepped onto the escalator.

"There they are." Connor said, waving to his parents.

We all walked toward his parents. "Hi, I suppose your Kate??" His mom asked me.

"Yea. Hi, you must be Connor's mom. Nice to meet you." I replied.

"I've heard many good things about you." She said.

"Thanks for letting me stay."

"Thanks for helping Connor-"

"Mom" Connor coughed.

Connor and her started talking and we all started walking to the car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

We got to Connor's house, and Andrea, Kian and I had a tour of the house. We met his 2 brothers, Dustin and Brandon, and his sister Nicola.

There was only one guest room so, all four of us shared it. Luckily there was 2 queen sized beds. Andrea and I shared a bed. And Kian and Connor shared the other one.

After we dropped off our bags in the room, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, went to eat dinner.

A/N: do you think they're gonna be a "thing" do you think they shouldn't be a "thing??" Comment your opinion in well.. The comments!!😊😊