First

Connor's POV

We all changed and got ready for the first tour stop.

Kate got of the bus with a big smile, which I could tell... Was fake. I was right behind her.

The were all cheering for different people.... Nash, cam, Iggy, Ariana... Even us, Kannor.

I smiled. And we waved. And we went inside, backstage.

"Wow, that's a lot of fans out there." Kate said.

"Yea, it's whole lot!" I said.

"Babe, thanks for being there with me.... On the bus... I heard Andrea... Thanks for supporting me... I love you." She said.

I gave her a kiss.

She smiled.

"I love you more babe." I said.

And then, next thing we knew... It was our turn on stage.

"HELLO SANTA MONICA!!! HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT?" I said into the mic.

They all screamed.

"Okay, we are gonna let you guys choose what we do first." Ricky said.

The crowd was still cheering.

And out of no where.... They all started to chant Kannor.

I looked at Kate. She looked at me. We both nodded.

Jc pulled out some seats, and we sat down. And I sang her a song.

I sang Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

By the end of the song, Kate was in tears.

I gave her a hug.

"Give it up for Kannor everyone!" Kian said.

We stopped hugging. "I love you Kate. And I never wanna lose you, so please... Stay with me." I said.

She nodded, and gave me a kiss.

The whole crowd went crazy.

Kate and I laughed.

And then, we talked, and we even brought up a couple fans.

*4 hours later*

I was showered and ready to go. We were done with our fist stop, and we were on our way to the next stop.

I laid in bed, and watched tv. And then Kate walked in. She didn't ask like talking so I just waved. She waved back.

She came into bed, and I put my arm around her.

She cuddled up in my arms.

"I'm sorry about what happened this morning..." She said.

"It's okay babe. I love you. And I always will." I said.

"Babe, can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Yea." I said, shutting the tv off. We looked eye to eye.

"I freaked out this morning... it was because, of what was inside the box... It was my child hood memories with Shannon and Cole... And then sam is in my life too... And of corse last but DEFIANTLY not least, you are in my life. And I just can't break a heart right now... But I can't date 3 boys.... Connor... I don't know what you are thinking right now.... But I love you, just not with all my heart. I'm sorry... I can't even trust myself. " she said.

She was crying now.

"Babe, I love you with all my heart. But I'll let you go if I have to. I just wanna know that you were happy... I need to know that, even if you aren't with me, that you are happy." I said.

She looked up.

I wiped her tears away.

"R-really?" She said.

"Yes. I promise." I said.

She gave me a hug, causing me to call backwards, onto the floor. Making a loud boom. She giggled. I laughed. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she laid on my chest.

And then, someone barged into the room.

I looked up, it was Nash, cam, and sam.

Right when Kate saw them, she climbed off.

I sat up.

"What's up boys?" I asked.

"Well.... It looks like you two were about to-" Sam started to say.

"Boys, please I feel tired from today... Can you guys leave, and let me catch up on some sleep... I'll talk to you tomorrow..." Kate said.

She gave them a quick kiss on the cheek and came back to me. I was still sitting on the floor.

She sat on my lap.

"Sorry about those kisses on their cheek... It was the only way to convince them." Kate said.

"Okay.. I forgive you... For now.. But promise me it doent mean anything... The kisses you gave them."

"I promise. Because this is what is special to me." She said. And immediately kissed me.

Wow, even though I kissed her for a bunch if times... I still felt like if was the first kiss... The perfect kiss... The kiss that you have butterflies in your stomach. Yet, you feel sparks, like fireworks are going off.

She pulled back. "You believe me?" She asked.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said.

And we both went onto the bed. We watched Long Island Medium on tv until it was about 1:00am.

I looked at Kate. She was asleep in my arms. I shut the tv and the lights off. And I fell asleep, with Kate in my arms.

A/N: wow...almost 100 chapters... Idek how I feel rn!

Thanks for the 1.9K reads! Almost at 2K!!!! Thanks so muchhhh!!