The Chase

Kate's POV

Connor gave me his phone, and showed me the link he's been hiding from me... I stood up.

"Babe..." He said.

I have him a hug, "thanks for trying to hide it from me... Thanks for trying to protect me." I said.

"Wait... You aren't mad..."

"Don't ruin the moment." I said. And we both laughed.

I backed up. "Now.. You ready for today's flight??" I said, with a smile on my face.

"Yea, we packed yesterday...."

"I think you're forgetting something..." I said with a smirk, and held up the phone.

"C'mon babe, hand it over..."

"Ummm not thanks..." I said, and started to run away.

I ran to the back yard. He chased after me. I ran into the garden... He was still chasing after me... I ran to the garage. I put his phone in my back pocket. And put my hands behind my back. Connor ran in... "C'mon babe, where is it??" He asked.

"Umm... I don't know..." I said.

He pushed me to the car, he put one of his hands on the car, and the he stoked my cheek with the other hand. He gave me a kiss.

"Here it is!!" He said, taking his phone out of my pocket.

"Ugh, why are you so smart??"

"Why are you so hot?" He said, started to kiss me.

"Ewww not on my car, PLEASE!" We heard a voice say, we looked over, it was Ricky.

Connor backed up. And we laughed.

"My car, my baby." Ricky said, looking at his car.

"See... That's what happens when you're single..." Trevor said.

"But you ARE single trev." I said.

"Oh-ya... Not anymore, may I introduce... My new girlfriend... SHANNON!!!" Trevor said, when Shannon walked in.

We all laughed.

Connor and I went upstairs.

A/N: hope you enjoyed!!!!