Awkward Dinner

Kate's POV

Connor and I finally got to the restaurant. We were about to walk in, but we couldn't resist saying hi to a few fans that were there. I autographed some shirts, took some pictures, and even had a small conversation with some of them. After that Connor and I went into Uno.

"Reservation for Franta." Connor said.

"Follow me please." The hostess said. And led us to our table. We sat down said thank you and the hostess left.

"Wow... a reservation, so professional." I said.

"I know.... But only the best for my babe." He said and held my hand. I smiled. I pulled my hand back, and looked at the menu.

Connor's POV

I held Kate's hand, by she pulled it back. I didn't say anything. I only smiled. But honestly... I was confused. I kept thinking, Is something wrong?? Did I do something?? What happened when I was waiting in the garden??

I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to make her feel bad. We ordered some food. And we talked a little.

"I'm ready to go on our trip whenever you are." Kate said.

"We can go tomorrow... There is a flight at 4:00pm." I said

"Wow... someone is excited."

"I really want to spend more time with you babe." I said and held her hand.

"And me with you." She said.

"And we can go to Massachusetts right after."

"Ok babe."

"I can't wait to meet your family."

"Yea.." She said. She wasn't making eye contact any more...

"Babe... Are you ok?"

"Yea, yea... I- I'm fine. No need to worry. Just um.. Excuse me for a minute." She said and went to the restroom.

I waited until she was in the ladies room. And I called Kian. It rang, and rang. But he didn't answer. I left a voicemail saying, "I need some help... Kate's avoiding me.... Text me when you can talk. Thanks"

And then I called Ricky.

"Hello, I thought you were on a date.." Ricky said.

"Yea, I am but she's in the ladies room." I said.

"Ohh the 'when she's away ill call my friends' trick"

"Yea yea... But I need help..."

"What's wrong... You sound concerned."

"Kate... She seems like she's avoiding me... She looks like she's hiding something..."

"Did she say anything.... Did YOU say anything??"

"She didn't say anything... And I didn't say anything... We are planning to leave for our trip tomorrow at 4:00pm... But that's all we talked about."

"Ok... If I were you... I would talk to her... But, probably not at the restaurant."

"Ok, I'll ask her when we are in the car."

"Ok."

"Thanks for the help, but I gotta go, she's coming."

"No prob. Bye." Ricky said. And I hung up.

"Who was that??" Kate said, sitting back down.

"Ricky..."

"Oh... Ok..."

The food came... And we shared the pasta.

Kate's POV

We ate our pasta. Truthfully, I was wishing that we would 'lady and tramp' at least once.

We didn't really talk. We just sat there eating...

•••••••••••••

We were almost done... We are the last bite... And I was slurping the last one... It got uncovered from the other spaghettis and I was only now, that I noticed it was also connected to Connor's... We kept slurping and then our lips met in the middle. We backed away... And laughed. Connor paid. And we left. Connor told me that he wants to bring me to one more place, before we go home. I had no idea where we were going...

A/N: if you know me by now... You should know where they are going... Do you guys have any guesses??