Who Got Hurt?

*2 days later*

Kate's POV

I woke up, in a hospital bed. I looked around, Shannon, Andrea, and Sam were in the room. "S-sam?" i asked, weakly. "Yea?"

"What happened?"

"You hit your head on the curb, because Connor pushed you away, so you wouldn't get hurt..."

"Whe-Where is Connor?"

"He's ummm."

"He's not dead right?"

"He's in a coma...."

"I need to see him!" I said sitting up. Sam held me down.

"You can't leave the bed, until the doctor sees you." he explained.

"go get him, please."

Sam got the doctor and the doctor told me " you can't leave the bed, until you get better."

"I am better!! I NEED TO SEE CONNOR!" I screamed.

"Calm down, yoyu CAN NOT LEAVE THE BED!" the doctor said,and lrft the room. Sam followed him.

*10 minutes later*

I looked up, from talking to the girls, and saw Sam. He walked in with a smirk and a wheelchair. "I convinced the doctor to let you see Connor, as long as you are in a wheelchair, and not walking."

I gave him a hug. The girls helped me onto the wheelchair, and Sam pushed me to the room next door, the first thing I saw was Trev, Ricky, Kian and JC came over to me to say Hi. I didn't really say anything, because I really only just wanted to see Connor. "Where's Connor?" I asked Sam.

"Right over here," Sam said and wheeled me to the hospital bed, where Connor was laying. The second I got to him, I gave him a kiss, and held his hand. Sam pulled up a chair, and sat next to me.

"He'll survive right?" I asked Sam.

"Honestly, I hope so..."Sam said.

"you aren't telling me something..."

"The doctor said that he has a 20% chance of living..."

"How about me?"

"90% but it still scared me seeing you in that bed, in a coma."

I looked at Sam, "Thanks." I said, and gave him a hug.

"For what?"

"Being there for me the whole time."

"No problem, it felt like the right thing to do." he said, and gave me a kiss on the head.

I held Connor's hand, and I sat there, holding back my tears.

"I know that you don't wanna hear me say this but, just remmeber that I'll always be here for you, if you wanna talk, I'll be here."

Sam gave me a hug. And I sat in my wheelchair, holding Connor's hand, crying.

A/N: Who do you ship? Kannor/Conte OR Sate/Kam?? DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!