What's Going to Happen?

Kate's POV

I was laying down on the bed, weak. I looked at my arm, it was covered with stiches. I looked at the door, it was Connor, Andrea, and Kian... Andrea smiled and said, "Hey girlie..."

"Hey Andrea, thanks for coming guys..." I said weakly.

"What have I done...." Connor said shaking his head.

"Connor, baby.... you didn't do this. If anything, its mine..."

He walked toward me, he held my hand, "It hurts me to see you like this, All of this is because of me."

Andrea was now crying, by the doorway, next to Kian. "I can't watch this anymore." Andrea said and ran out, Kian ran after her.

"I can't, it's too hard for me to see you hurt, babe."

"But it's NOT your fault."

"But you give me happiness, you give me life. I wake up everyday for ONE reason, to see your face again. I sleep so I can dream about you. You are everything to me, you are my world. I would pick you over oxygen, I would take a bullet for you.... LITERALLY." I said. Kate started crying.

"I love you babe."

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

"NOOOOO.... I love you more."

"Cmon babe you know I love you more."

"Do I seriously have to say that whole speech again?" I said jokingly.

"okay, fine you win this round." I said with a smirk.

"You should get some sleep babe."

"Night" I said and he kissed me on the forehead. I sat down on the chair by the foot of the bed, and looked at Kate. "I love you" I whispered.

A/N: I felt nice so I didn't leave you guys hanging... Your welcome...

So what do you guys think of the fanfic so far?? Comment your answer and/or text me!!