Babe...

Connor's POV

I ran up the stairs, Kian and Sam behind me. I pounded on the door, no answer. I heard her and Andrea talking, so I decided to fix another problem.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I screamed.

"Nothing..." Sam said.

"IF SHE-"

"If she what? Likes me?? Because your a dick??"

"IM NOT A DICK!! AND SHE WOULD NEVER DATE YOU!!"

"Oh.. Did someone forget about what Cole told her a couple weeks ago??"

"DONT YOU DARE BRING THAT UP!"

I was about to punch him, but I held it back.

"What?? You chicken??"

"YOU ARE SUCH A-"

"Ops.. Gotta go. Bye" he said and waved sarcastically.

I went to my room, slammed the door, and went to the bathroom in there.

Kate's POV

I looked around, there was no one at my door. I instantly thought that Sam and Connor were fighting. I ran to his room, "CONNOR??" I screamed.

"WHERE ARE YOU BABE?" I yelled, shutting the door behind me. I looked in the closet, he wasn't there.

I heard Connor's voice. "FUCK! WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THIS SHIT?!?! UGH IM SUCH A BAD BOYFRIEND!!" he yelled.

I walked into the bathroom. It was Connor.

"Babe?!? What are you doing??" I said, scared for his life.

He had tears in his eyes.

"Baby." I said giving him a hug.

"What did you do??" I said.

"I couldn't stand it anymore... I couldn't see you hurt anymore. Babe... I want to-"

"Don't say it." I said. Putting the scissors away, and kissed him. He carried me to the bed, still kissing me.

A/N: Any thoughts so far?