Turning the Bad to Good

*90 minutes later*

Connor's POV

I was in my coma, but I wasn't totally gone.... I couldn't move, but I could hear and feel. I felt Kate hold my hand, I knew that she was there for me the whole time ever since she woke up. I heard her whole speech. Kate stood up and gave me a kiss, I could finally move, so I moved my hands to hold her head when she leaned in to kiss me.

"WHOA MAMA!" Someone said, walking in...

Kate backed up, and I opened my eyes, it was Trevor and Shannon. Kate smiled, and gave me a hug.

"I missed you" Kate said.

"I missed you too babe."

Trev and Shannon left the room, and closed the door behind them.

"I missed you SO much." Kate said, giving me hug when I sat up.

"I know, I heard your speech..... I heard all of it."

"Oh, this is embarrassing..."

"It's okay, I loved it babe."

Kate didn't say anything, because the doctor came in.

*1 hour later*

I was discharged form the hospital. Kate and I walked into my room,I carried her to my bed, "I will never leave you babe." I said.

Kate's POV

Connor carried me to his bed. "I will never leave you babe." He whispered into my ear.

He dropped me on the bed, and he took off his shirt. I bit my lip, and he made the sexiest smirk ever made.

AN: Random ending. lol. Just saying... the next chapter might be a little R rated... Just saying... But dont worry, i won't go into too much description... lol