H- Hi..

Connor's POV

I wiped off the lipstick on my cheek and threw the napkin into the trash bin.

Kate's POV

"Guess who?" A person said, covering my eyes.

I turned around, with the person's hands on my eyes. "Give me a hint." I said.

The person gave me a kiss.

I pushed the hands off my face.

"SAM???" I screamed.

"Calm down." He said.

"Why did you do that?"

"You said to give you a hint." He said, shutting the door.

"Sam, we've been though this... I'm dating Connor..." I said.

I tried to open the door, but Sam kept it closed.

"C'mon... I like you... And you like me... And we both know that tomorrow's 'friend hang out' isn't that... We both know it's a date."

"Sam, let me out."

"Why?"

"Don't make me get Connor in here."

"So what?? I can kick his ass again??"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT!" I yelled and pushed him to the wall.

"You look so hot when your mad at me." He said, about to kiss me.

I ran out the door, and up to my room. Half way up the stairs I saw Connor come out of the living room. "KATE! SLOW DOWN!" He yelled. I continued running up the stairs, and into my room. I locked my bedroom door, and Andrea locked her's.

I sat down on my bed and started to cry. Andrea came into my room and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?"

I explained to here hat happened, in between breaths. While Connor was pounding on the door.

I laid in bed, crying. Andrea was next to me, helping me calm down.

*1 hour later*

I stood up, and walked to the door...

A/N: I feel like I haven't done a cliffhanger in a long time... So here's a cliff hanger😏😏bc I felt like it.