Hi Cole...

Kate's POV

We just got to the airport. Connor parked the car. I looked at him.... he looked sad. "Babe... I'm in love with you now." I said.

"Thanks babe. you make me happy."

"i love you." I said and he kissed me.

"yuck," Trevor said, and pretended to barf.

"C'mon I know you have a crush on Shannon..." I said and smirked. Connor laughed.

"Pht... What?????" Trevor said awkwardly.

"Cmon dude we know you do... Its obvious" Connor said. My phone beeped. I looked at it and Trevor jumped out of his seat and tried to see what I was texting her. I turned around so Trevor couldnt see. 

"They're here," I said and looked at Connor.

'okay.." Connor said. Connor and I walked out of the car and, when I shut the door...I turned around and saw Trevor running, like a little kid, toward the airport enterence. I looked at Connor and we laughed. Connor and I walked side-by-side toward the enternece. I walked inside and saw Shannon and Cole walking towards us. I ran to her and hugged her. "OH MY GOD!! I haven't seen him in so long!!"

"OH my god. i know right!!"

"hey... this is Connor, and this is Trevor!" I said pointing at them when I said thier names. She said Hi to them, and I said, "By the way.... Connor is off the market..."

"What?!?! WHY????" she said. Connor and I laughed.

I walked towards Connor and held his hand and put my had on his shoulder. "We're dating" I said.

"Congrats girlie!!" she screamed.

"so whos this?" Connor pointed at Cole.

"Oh yeah, sorry..." Shannon said. "This is Cole, Cole Henderson."

We talked and talked. After that, we, went to the house. I gave them the tour and showed them their room for the week. I also explained to them about the moving and all that...

Connor and Cole were talking in the living room while Shannon came upstairs and came into Andrea and my room. Andrea, Shannon, and I were talking while we packed to move in afew days.

Connor's POV

"So how do you know Kate?"

"We were friends."

"Were?? why the past tense?"

"Woah... Its nothing...."

"Did you guys date?" 

"No...No... We were just friends. But she moved away and we lost contact."

"oh... ok..." I said.

We sat down and I started aediting a new video while he met the other guys.

At this point, I didn't know if I was jealous or not... But what I do know is.... I don't like him... I have a really bad feeling about him coming.

A/N What do you guys think about the book so far??  What do you think..... Is Connor jealous?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 150 READS!!! LET'S TRY AND GO FOR 200 READS!!! AGAIN, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE READS!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE FANFIC. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS, OPINION, AND ANYTHING THAT COMES TO MIND!