Secret Invitations

Connor's POV

After watching Ted with the others, we all went for a fancy dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I put on a tuxedo and went downstairs. I waited at the bottom of the stairs. The boys were first, they came down and Kian and Trevor waited with me. JC, Ricky, and Sam went outside. I was checking my bow-tie in the mirror, and then Kate started walking down the staircase.

"Whoa!" I said, speechless. Kate giggled.

"Watch out, I see some drool." Trevor said.

"Woah!... Your so.. WOW!" I said. She walked down the stairs.

"Is it too much??" She asked.

"No, it's- it's- "

"Fabulous" Trevor said, snapping his fingers, and saving me.

"Yea... Fabulous." I said.

"C'mon, let go outside, so you don't cause a flood of drool inside." Kate said, and we went outside.

"Ohhhhhh, we've got a hottie on our property!!! Shield you eyes or be killed with hotness!!" Sam said when we walked outside. Kate smiled and I rolled my eyes, jokingly. We both went into my car, and waited for the others to be ready.

"You sure it's not too much??" She asked again, nervously.

"No, it's seriously great." I said a gave her a kiss on the cheek. We sat there waiting for the others to come. Finally after 15 minutes or so, Shannon and Trevor walked out. They walked to our car and sat down, behind us. "Hey guys, you look great." Kate said.

"Me?? Look at you girlie!!" Shannon said giving Kate a hug.

"Trev, any idea why we have to dress so fancy??" I asked.

"No." Trevor said.

"Wait... You don't know?" Kate asked confused.

"We all don't.... We got an invitation and it told us to dress fancy." I said.

After a while, everyone was ready. I drove to The Cheesecake Factory, Ricky's car behind ours.

We got there and went in... Everyone looked at us, and they clapped and cheered... We all smiled, but we were confused as fuck.

"Babe... Why are they looking at us?" Kate asked me.

"I don't know, I'll go tell them our reservation the secret invitation had." I said explaining. I walked up to the hostess at the counter.

"Hi, reservation for, Franta... Connor Franta?" The hostess asked me.

"Yea..." I said

"Right this way!" She said and brought us to a big table.

Kate's POV

Connor escorted me to the table, behind the hostess, and the others behind us. We went around the corner and there we saw the people who planned all of this. "OH MY GOD!!!!" I screamed.

A/N: who do you think planned it... Is it a famous person, or Is it a fan that we know of?? Maybe even someone's family member(s)???