"Just Friends"

Kate's POV

I woke up in the living room in Connor's arms. And well... I LOVED it. Once my eyes were adjusted to the light, I picked up my phone from the table, and did what I usually do, check my Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and all that fun stuff.

Then Connor woke up. "Oh.... hey." He said.

"Hi. Good morning." I said starting to get up.

"Good morning... Oh ya, I forgot to tell u before you fell asleep last night, it's only me and you in the house for the week."

"Oh I know. Andrea just texted me. Thanks for telling me though." I said smiling.

He didn't say anything, all he did was smile. I went upstairs to my room to go fix my hair. I opened my closet door and I heard a knock on the door, "it's me, Connor."

I opened the door and said, "hi again, I was just about to change into something more comfortable..."

"So... you wanna go, you know.... to get some breakfast?? I know a cool place that no "fangirl" would go to."

"Ok... I'll go change" and at this point, I swear my heart was going to explode.

••••••••••••••••••

We went to my favorite place to eat, which was also Connor's favorite place, Panera Bread. We talked and talked until we had to leave. After breakfast we went to the mall to shop and talk.

"I just wanted to tell you...." he said when we were starting to sit down onto a couch in the mall.

"Yea Connor??"

"Wow! This is harder than I thought, ummm..."

"Connor... You know you can tell me anything right??"

"Yea..."

There was a long awkward silence until he, held me by my head and kissed me... And WOW!!! It was not JUST a kiss... It was just... WOW!!

•••••••••••••••••

*7 days later*

We both didn't talk about the kiss. For that whole week. But before we knew it, Andrea and the rest of O2L was back.

"HIIIII!!!!" I screamed to Andrea.

"Hey Girlie!!"

"How was your week??"

"Wow a week alone with Kian is what we needed to "boost" our relationship."

"I swear, your relationship with Kian is my EVERYDAY DREAM ever since... like EVER!!"

"C'mon ur gonna find your "Prince Charming" one day..."

"Thanks but I don't think so."

She then whispered, "you know... There is a reason for everyone leaving you and Connor a line for a week right??

"What!!??!!??"

"Yea we all agreed to let to two have a week to yourselves!! I mean you gotta agree... You 2 look adorable together!"

I said nothing. So Andrea asked me, "So..... anything "SPECIAL" happen over the week??"

I only said, "I don't know..." And walked out the room to find and talk to Connor.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoined ... Comment your thoughts on the book!!