What the?

Connor's POV

Kate ran upstairs and I stood up, giving Sam a death stare. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT???" I yelled.

"Dude, calm down." Sam said.

"I can't believe that you just did that. What so you want Kate to do? Do you want her to cut herself and lose ALL her blood? You're gonna kill her!" I yelled.

"You're the one who broke the deal."

"I never shook."

"Well you should know that she was mine from the start."

"She's 2 years older than you."

"Well, I like her, I don't care about her age."

"Just stay away form Kate." I said, and turned around.

I started walking toward the stairs. Next thing I know, Sam punched me from behind, and I fell to the ground, causing a huge BANG.

I heard people run down the stairs, I tried to push my self up but Sam was sitting down on me. I looked toward the stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kate asked.

Sam got up and I pushed myself up. "Kate, it's not what it looks like." Sam said.

"Oh yeah?? It looks like you punched him from behind, and then sat on him, so he couldn't get up." Kate said.

"Oh... It's exactly what it looks like."

"Babe, are you okay?" Kate asked me.

"Yea, but my back hurts a little, but that's it." I said.

Sam walked out of the dining room and went to his room. Right when we sat down, I grabbed Kate's wrist. "You didn't cut yourself, right? No blood?" I asked.

"Calm down babe, you don't need to cite your speech again." Kate said jokingly.

"OK, if you would like to, Ricky told me this morning that he's planing a Anniversary dinner for us, and friends for tonight."

"But our anniversary is tomorrow..."

"Ricky planned it tonight, so we can have the day to ourselves tomorrow."

"Awww... that's so nice of him."

"So so you wanna go?"

"sure,"

"I'll see you an hour before we leave."

"Wait, What? Where are you going?"

"I'm running some errands," I said, but I was truly going to get her a present.

I gave her a kiss, and went to a jewelry store. I called the store 2 days ago, to order a cleaning for a necklace. The necklace was a heart, with a gap in it, the size of a key, the key was on my braclet, and when we connect them, it's one peice. I drove to the jelelry store and picked it up.

Kate's POV

Connor just left to do some errands, which gave me time to wrap my present for him. I was gonna give him a ticket to go to Massachusetts with me. He always says that he would like to meet my family, I hope he'll like my present. I put the tickets in a decrotive envelope, and put a ribbon bow on it. I put it in my desk drawer, and held onto it, until tomorrow.

*2 hours later*

"Okay, you ready?" Connor asked me.

"Yea, let's go." I said, and walked out the door.

I gave him a hug.

"Thanks Connor, thanks for everything." I whispered into his ear, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I stepped back to see his cheeks as red as apples. We both laughed.

We held hands and we went to our secret garden. We sat on the bench and we waited for the others to be ready. I put my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me. And we waited until everyone was done.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I felt nice and didn't leave you off with a cliff hanger. ; )