Visitors

Connor's POV

I woke up around 9:00am. I saw Kian sleeping next to Andrea and Nicola was on her phone. I looked at Kate, she looked exactly the same as last time I looked at her. I walked to where Kian was and sat down next to him. "How ya doing bud." Kian asked me.

"Honestly..." I sighed "Not that well... You?"

"I've been better... It hurts me dude... To see you like this... I've NEVER seen u like this..."

"Ya, I know... It's hurting me."

"Why don't you go get a water... Go for a little walk... Get things out of your mind..."

"Thanks Kian." I said and walked out of the room.

I couldn't think of anything else than Kate.... Then... I got a text, I looked at it. It was ricky.

It read, Ricky: call me when u have a time... Thanks.

I called him. "Hey dude!!" He said

"Hey..."

"Have you seen your comments on your recent vids yet.... They're all hate about..."

"Kate... I know..."

"Speaking of Kate... How is she..."

"She's in the hospital..."

"I know.. Check out the front door..."

I ended the call and walked to the front door... I saw Ricky, Trevor, JC, and Sam. I smiled and opened the door. I told them what happened. They said they wanted to see her... I brought them to the room... "Oh my god..." Sam said

"Wow..." Ricky said.

"Yikes." Trevor said.

They walked towards her and didn't say anything... They then walked back to me and gave me a big, warm, hug. I just couldn't take it anymore... But luckily my friends were there to help me through this tough path. Next thing I knew....

Kate was waking up....

A/N: are you getting the feels right now?? Or what?? Like seriously... Idk (😂 lol #DontJudgeMe )