Chapter 62: Fake Love

*Time Skip*

The hyungs are all patiently waiting backstage before we head out to stage. Our nerves and adrenaline all on high power as we get ready to perform. I'm currently running through the choreography. I have Alex watching me so she can make sure I don't make any mistakes.

"Just relax guys you're going to do great!" Tristyn noona reassures us as she finishes feeding Alexander.

"I hope! This is going to be the first time we perform this song." Hoseok hyung responds smiling wide and she send him a smile of her own.

"Well you've already done the hard part and won the award, again I mind you, now it's time for you guys to show why you deserve it and more." Tristyn tries to hype us up and Yoongi hyung tilts his head.

"Haven't we proved it enough by winning the award? Two years in a row like you reminded?" He asks and I can tell from his little grin he's making fun of her fangirl side showing.

Tristyn noona just sends him a playful scolding look and shakes her head. Before she can tell us anything else encouraging one of the staff members walks in. He tells us it's time to get to stage and we all nod.

Namjoon hyung quickly gives Tristyn a peck on the lips before placing a small kiss on top of his son's head. He stares at the two warmly before Tristyn smiles to him and tells him to perform with all he's got.

Alex walks with me to the door and I hug her. Once breaking away she smiles up at me and I send her a smile back. I gaze at her a bit, still not being able to believe that this beautiful girl is mine.

It feels like yesterday when I'd still stutter and make a fool of myself in front of her.

"Good luck, I know you're going to kill it." She says happily and I grin leaning down a bit.

"Thank you." I say and she tilts her head.

"For what? I'm just being honest." She laughs a little and I shake my head.

Instead of replying I swoop down and capture her lips with mine. She jumps a little not expecting it, but it doesn't take her long to return the kiss. We both smile into it and sadly I have to end it. I put my forehead on hers and we both smile to each other.

"C'mon lover boy we gotta go! You can kiss her after." Taehyung yells and I chuckle a little.

I give Alex one more small kiss before lifting my head and smiling at her.

"Good luck Kookie!" Tristyn yells to me only to get scolded by Jin hyung.

"Tristyn! You're holding a sleeping baby!" He yells and when he turns his back she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Thanks noona!" I whisper yell back causing her to laugh and Jin hyung to give me a look.

The guys and I are soon escorted backstage and quickly go over our parts before getting into performance positions.

"We got this guys!" Namjoon hyung yells to us and we all nod.

Performance mode instantly setting in on all of us. As the cheers of the crowd get louder and the music soon begins.

*****

The hyungs and I bow to everyone before we exit off the stage. Adrenaline still coursing through our veins as we make it back into our dressing room. Our staff members cheer and smile to us. Tristyn and Alex walk up to us with smiles and engulf us all in hugs.